Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting tired of crush's
Hey, so i dont know if im looking for help, if i just feel like ranting, or what.

I am 14, live in a small ass town with absolutely NOTHING except one movie theater, and a bowling alley to go to. we have a school of like 800 people maybe. I am in 9th grade and i would say in my life i have had 2 crush's that lasted a decent to long time, and nether have been with girls i had any chance of being with..... the first one was from 5th grade to 8th grade. i tried with her but just wasn't going to happen. the second girl was this year and she is in the grade below me, and i just couldn't manage to get the time to. I am just getting tired of having a crush on girls that i dont even get the chance with, i dont know where i could go to meet other girls that have decently same interests and are my "type" and no i don't judge girls it just seems like both girl's i have liked had most of the same features.
I go to concerts in my town but that is it. I never go to anything that my school does because personally im not a big fan of my school. no im not all " omg i cant find a gf im going to go kill myself" im just tired of the crush's on people that i can get with. like i said im not completely sure if i want advice, just to rant, just to get my feeling's out there or what.
[Image: psychois21.png]
The only advice I can think of is to get out more, go to places, try new things and meet new people.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Well to start, why can you never get with girls you crush on? And how do you "try"?
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-18-2011, 02:50 PM)wtftwice Wrote: Well to start, why can you never get with girls you crush on? And how do you "try"?

with the first one i did EVERYTHING i possibly could, but on the second one i havent really been able to try too much because i mean just absolutely no time at all at school to talk. and idk i just can't (of course a little is my low as hell self confidence when it comes to girls). plus most of the girls in my school that arent ho's dont really go for a guy that's like me. (Long hair, Play bass / and do vocals in a metal band.)
(03-18-2011, 02:58 PM)Psychosis Wrote: with the first one i did EVERYTHING i possibly could, but on the second one i havent really been able to try too much because i mean just absolutely no time at all at school to talk. and idk i just can't (of course a little is my low as hell self confidence when it comes to girls). plus most of the girls in my school that arent ho's dont really go for a guy that's like me. (Long hair, Play bass / and do vocals in a metal band.)

Do you have enough self confidence to have a decent conversation with stuttering? If you're having trouble, try learning something interesting you can show off. An easy example is simple street magic tricks.

Plenty of girls at my school go for guys like you actually (long hair, bass player, vocals in a metal band), but it depends on what you wear really where I live.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-18-2011, 03:11 PM)wtftwice Wrote: Do you have enough self confidence to have a decent conversation with stuttering? If you're having trouble, try learning something interesting you can show off. An easy example is simple street magic tricks.

Plenty of girls at my school go for guys like you actually (long hair, bass player, vocals in a metal band), but it depends on what you wear really where I live.

Oh, i dont stutter if i get the courage to start the conversation then everything from there goes smooth. I usually wear blue jeans / black shorts with black air walks with black and red checked laces, black / red shirt, guitar pick necklace, red and black watch.
To start off, I advise never to have a crush on a girl for a long time. If she seems to not be interested in you, move on because you will just depress yourself even more by keeping that crush. Since you live in a small town, it will be a lot harder to get a girl you really like, depending on your personality & such. Be more outgoing & always have confidence in yourself when it comes to girls, but don't act too conceited. In other words, go talk to a girl & don't be afraid of rejection. Act yourself when you do so, if you don't like the way you act, change it. Find a girl that fits you, find a girl alone one day and get at her, talk to her. Get out more, that would be a plus in getting people to know you a little better. Only other opinions, move out of that little town buddy. Good luck,
(03-18-2011, 02:50 PM)wtftwice Wrote: Well to start, why can you never get with girls you crush on? And how do you "try"?

Tell him how to try, I think he needs it.
(03-18-2011, 02:58 PM)Psychosis Wrote: with the first one i did EVERYTHING i possibly could, but on the second one i havent really been able to try too much because i mean just absolutely no time at all at school to talk. and idk i just can't (of course a little is my low as hell self confidence when it comes to girls). plus most of the girls in my school that arent ho's dont really go for a guy that's like me. (Long hair, Play bass / and do vocals in a metal band.)

We can only tell you advice, it's up to you to go out & do it. You've found part of your problem, confidence.
Active
(03-18-2011, 05:41 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: To start off, I advise never to have a crush on a girl for a long time. If she seems to not be interested in you, move on because you will just depress yourself even more by keeping that crush. Since you live in a small town, it will be a lot harder to get a girl you really like, depending on your personality & such. Be more outgoing & always have confidence in yourself when it comes to girls, but don't act too conceited. In other words, go talk to a girl & don't be afraid of rejection. Act yourself when you do so, if you don't like the way you act, change it. Find a girl that fits you, find a girl alone one day and get at her, talk to her. Get out more, that would be a plus in getting people to know you a little better. Only other opinions, move out of that little town buddy. Good luck,

Tell him how to try, I think he needs it.

We can only tell you advice, it's up to you to go out & do it. You've found part of your problem, confidence.

if i could get out of this town trust me i would, and i don't really try to keep crush's just like i cant really seem to help who they are....
Ya trust me iv always known my confidence is the issue I try to fix it and i have with everything but girls -.-..... if i am talking to them with just being friends in my head then i dont have a problem, its when ever i actually like them that the confidence goes down hill.
(03-18-2011, 05:45 PM)Psychosis Wrote: We can only tell you advice, it's up to you to go out & do it. You've found part of your problem, confidence.

if i could get out of this town trust me i would, and i don't really try to keep crush's just like i cant really seem to help who they are....

[/quote]

If you make a girl feel good enough inside & physically, she will start to have feelings for you or at least think about the actions you did for her. If you continue to do these good deeds for her, she will just think about you more & more.
(03-18-2011, 05:45 PM)Psychosis Wrote: We can only tell you advice, it's up to you to go out & do it. You've found part of your problem, confidence.
Ya trust me iv always known my confidence is the issue I try to fix it and i have with everything but girls -.-..... if i am talking to them with just being friends in my head then i dont have a problem, its when ever i actually like them that the confidence goes down hill.
[/quote]

Find your own personal way to win them over then, a way that would be unique to others.
Active
(03-18-2011, 05:47 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: if i could get out of this town trust me i would, and i don't really try to keep crush's just like i cant really seem to help who they are....

If you make a girl feel good enough inside & physically, she will start to have feelings for you or at least think about the actions you did for her. If you continue to do these good deeds for her, she will just think about you more & more.
[/quote]

I don't have problems with being caring etc.. any of my friends that are girls are amazed by how caring i am to a girl, at the same time not being a guy that gets pushed around.... i have had one of my friends that admitted that she'd love to date me but she's scared of when we break up it hurting are friendship.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tired sonic28 1 478 02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: m2244
  I'm just tired of everything... Atmosphere 12 1,820 05-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Aware
  I'm tired of feeling lonley... ThermalYew1 29 7,902 03-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Vital Signs
  Tired after eating a meal Oliver 8 1,390 11-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Shelby
  New crush :P help S1d3 D00r 37 3,801 09-25-2009, 04:07 AM