Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who still uses windows XP?
Xp is a good thing but win 7 is the best I think.
I use windows 7 on one laptop and desktop and xp on my older laptop. Solid performer, really.

Cheers
I have XP on an computer, my main however has 7 (:
I need a new motherboard for my Dell Dimension 4600.

The motherboard is fried but I have a brand new 500GB Internal HDD with XP Professional.

Motherboard (Only one I can find) costs about $60 USD.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
i use windows xp pro on my vmware and windows 7 ultimate on my desktops and laptops, (i hate vista)
XP will always be the best.

Vista and W7 just build upon it with useless features. There's really nothing you can do that's useful on W7 that's not available in XP.

Just look at how XP Mode is offered as a premium feature because they know that people will want it.
I don't splel check.
I have also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician". I contacted them at Ijinni(.)Com. For any issues, just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact on their telephone number. For more information visit their website as it is a very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.
I was using Windows XP on my old computer then it crashed but XP out dose Vista witch I am currently using.
[Image: banner.jpg]
I am! XP with Windows 7 & Centos at my i7Pirate
AmenSan
flickr®

I <3 XP! Im still using it until now. Big Grin
XP is a LEGEND!
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?