Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
who created god.
Socrates are you trying to say we can not deny the laws of nature?

One word: Airplane.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-16-2011, 11:38 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Now you're just missing the point, what I said does exempt Atheists from providing proof.

Besides who says science is what should disprove God? I think the hypocrisy displayed by his followers and the Bible do a damn good job of that.

Once again, I value facts, or at least visible evidence that the theory in question is correct, which schience can and has provided millions of times.

Read below, this is the FIRST post in the thread.

(03-14-2011, 09:02 PM)Socrates Wrote: Theist state that god cannot be explained, that god is beyond time and space , and that god has always been here since before time and always will be.f But nothing could have existed before time. So if god created time and space, who created god? And what was before time? I think that if god does exist he or it is not anything supernatural but just matter since matter is energy and energy can be created nor destroyed. So in that essence since im an agnostic and until god is proven im siding with science because science has a theory that works. Science states states the big bang created our universe which created, time and space. Theist argue what created the big bang? But alas! There is proof that energy or matter can appear out of no where and create something, or so steven hawking state's so if his theory is true then before time and space there was nothing. But matter and energy created the big bang which created the universe which would later give life to humans. I like to think that since matter cant be created nor anti matter, those two coming together would create an explosion of some sort. Maybe enough anti matter and positive matter and you have an explosion so complex that it creates the big bang . Science is on the verge of disproving god, and theist are to blind to see it.Who made god? Man .All opinions are welcome.

That's who says science should/is disproving God.

ALSO, "Occam's razor is not considered an irrefutable principle of logic"

quoted from wikipedia on the Occam's razor page.

What you said DOESN'T exempt you from any sort of proof.

Explain exactly what you think makes you special?

Just because you use "logic" to deduce that "God" isn't real?
You can also use "logic" to deduce his existence, so that argument is right
out the window.

Like I said, saying that just because you don't believe in "God", doesn't
mean that the assumption "He doesn't exist" an unalienable truth.

The fact that you're refusing to actually attempt to refute any of
my statements, and continuously attack a straw man just proves
that what you're doing is no more than just being defensive about your
opinion.
(03-16-2011, 11:56 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Socrates are you trying to say we can not deny the laws of nature?

One word: Airplane.

Nature says things can't fly? Since when?

No laws are broken when a plane takes off, you merely work with them to create lift.

And what does this have to do with a thread about god?

I don't splel check.
(03-16-2011, 12:16 PM)Scalise Wrote: And what does this have to do with a thread about god?

The OP believes there is no god, merely science? No idea, I'm studying for exams and off track.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(03-16-2011, 12:16 PM)Scalise Wrote: Nature says things can't fly? Since when?

No laws are broken when a plane takes off, you merely work with them to create lift.

And what does this have to do with a thread about god?

Did I say anything about breaking laws? Nope.

And if you would read his responses you would see what it does.
So go read now ^^
(03-16-2011, 12:56 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Did I say anything about breaking laws? Nope.

So go read now ^^

facepalm.jpg

(03-16-2011, 08:12 AM)NekoChan Wrote: You seriously think anyone would read 6 pages of crap?

LET ME JUST BE A HYPOCRITE, BRB.
I did read all Socrates replies.
Which are only important posts in this thread for me, don't care about other crap.
(03-16-2011, 01:03 PM)NekoChan Wrote: I did read all Socrates replies.
Which are only important posts in this thread for me, don't care about other crap.

If you said they were incorrect, why are they important?

I'm pretty convinced you're just a hypocrite, and half the stuff
you say is just in defense of yourself.
(03-16-2011, 01:04 PM)Mous Wrote: If you said they were incorrect, why are they important?

I'm pretty convinced you're just a hypocrite, and half the stuff
you say is just in defense of yourself.

I am pretty I don't care sure what kids like you are convinced about, no stay ontopic.
(03-16-2011, 12:56 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Did I say anything about breaking laws? Nope.

So go read now ^^

I can care less at what he said. You said planes defy laws of nature. I'd like to know how?
I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who Created South Park? green89 4 624 02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Applesauce
  One of the reasons I believe there is a God Annuit Coeptis 33 6,161 09-04-2011, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Destroy/Rebuild Until God Shows -Infectious 6 1,013 08-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: JDBar
  God woman NekoChan 11 2,098 07-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Sick woman praises God for tragedy in Japan Fragma 26 4,912 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM
Last Post: NekoChan