Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(UPDATED) - AppHive
Hey guys, this is a site that took me a week from idea conception to finished product. Its built in ruby on rails and i accept all comments and criticism.

AppHive
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
U R WINNER.

Awesome site, theres not much I can tell you to improve on.
Thanks holy much appreciated.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
For the site symbols make sure the name of the software is included, like for twitter all I saw was part of a menu and a bird.

Also I can't tell what your site's purpose is.
It looks good. First time to a bit to load.

I am not sure yet the goal of the site really is though. I would add some text in header..see if you can conceptualize or explain the site in a sentence.

Also on secondary pages the social bookmark tools don't work.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yeah its still in beta omni, thats on my to do list. Its basically a application gallery, a twist on the ever so popular css galleries. Thanks jake, thats also on my to do list. Yeah, the site is very bandwidth intensive atm, every visit is half a mb :O, but thats also on my to list. Thanks again for your comments.
Code King, you have a lot of things on your to do list. I hope you manage to solve them.

The site looks good, keep us updated on how things are going.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Thanks Skill, yeah a few things on the todo list, doesnt help that people are abusing, need to write terms of use.
Add Hackforums, and Support Forums to the front page Big Grin
Well i would have to delete them as their websites not web apps.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UpDated:) Review! ImFocuzz 6 1,154 03-29-2011, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Solidus