Support Forums

Full Version: (UPDATED) - AppHive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, this is a site that took me a week from idea conception to finished product. Its built in ruby on rails and i accept all comments and criticism.

AppHive
U R WINNER.

Awesome site, theres not much I can tell you to improve on.
Thanks holy much appreciated.
For the site symbols make sure the name of the software is included, like for twitter all I saw was part of a menu and a bird.

Also I can't tell what your site's purpose is.
It looks good. First time to a bit to load.

I am not sure yet the goal of the site really is though. I would add some text in header..see if you can conceptualize or explain the site in a sentence.

Also on secondary pages the social bookmark tools don't work.
Yeah its still in beta omni, thats on my to do list. Its basically a application gallery, a twist on the ever so popular css galleries. Thanks jake, thats also on my to do list. Yeah, the site is very bandwidth intensive atm, every visit is half a mb :O, but thats also on my to list. Thanks again for your comments.
Code King, you have a lot of things on your to do list. I hope you manage to solve them.

The site looks good, keep us updated on how things are going.
Thanks Skill, yeah a few things on the todo list, doesnt help that people are abusing, need to write terms of use.
Add Hackforums, and Support Forums to the front page Big Grin
Well i would have to delete them as their websites not web apps.
Pages: 1 2