Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asus out of Jail?
Ok, thanks.
Read the news, my updates will be held on twitter at www.twitter.com/raydotchu .
(12-21-2010, 09:30 PM)iolaka Wrote: Ohh, why hasn't he been on HF then?

Yeah, because when you get out of jail the first thing you do is check up with an internet forum.
God knows what may have happened, they could have even changed the banner or you maybe could have gotten a bit reputation points.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
that is crazyness
Apologies but I really can't see what the big deal is. Asus got caught out of stupidity thats all (and he knows it). The only thing we really need to be concerned is how we can learn from his mistakes to better ourselves and not share the same fate.

Im not trying to flame you in anyway OP im just saying.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
(02-09-2011, 02:55 PM)h-boy Wrote: Apologies but I really can't see what the big deal is. Asus got caught out of stupidity thats all (and he knows it). The only thing we really need to be concerned is how we can learn from his mistakes to better ourselves and not share the same fate.

Why did he go to jail? I have no clue...
(02-09-2011, 05:45 PM)Epicly Wrote: Why did he go to jail? I have no clue...

It was because of his phenom booter that he was using to kick people.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
(02-09-2011, 10:24 AM)C4Vendetta Wrote: Yeah, because when you get out of jail the first thing you do is check up with an internet forum.
God knows what may have happened, they could have even changed the banner or you maybe could have gotten a bit reputation points.

Made me laugh.

(02-10-2011, 12:08 AM)h-boy Wrote: It was because of his phenom booter that he was using to kick people.

Surprises me. I thought booters would be considered nuisance, not criminal.
I'm sure he's dealing with a lot right now lol.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
(02-09-2011, 02:55 PM)h-boy Wrote: Apologies but I really can't see what the big deal is. Asus got caught out of stupidity thats all (and he knows it). The only thing we really need to be concerned is how we can learn from his mistakes to better ourselves and not share the same fate.

If you bother checking my twitter, I do not spam updates nor post LQ. Stupidity? That comes later, all I am going to say is check out for my twitter updates.

-Peace im out-

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lindsay Lohan Gets 90 Days Jail cheeseburger 6 646 07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: BRSteven