Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I`m a puss*
Wow man,i cant belive my self rightnow,i seriosly i`m not ok at all,i cant belive someone came to my internet caffe,i`m a employ here but anyway,he was a big man,but i havent cared much before about size,but these days i havent been well,mentaly he wanted me to do something but i said no i wont do it cuz i dont want do it then he offended me,i offend him,he insulted me again and i didnt do a crap about it,this its not me or maybe it is,i just dont know what the fuk is goin on my mind,i`m becoming a little chicken,Fuk Sad(((((
its not only the part chicken i`m very sad and just wanna sleep forever!
Sir, what do you mean by "mentally"?
Maybe you should report this to the officials at your place.
Keep safe, sir.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
I`m not crazy mate,i`m just a 19 year old boy who`s really depressed,and who`s acting like another person!
(02-08-2011, 04:22 AM)Ridik Wrote: I`m not crazy mate,i`m just a 19 year old boy who`s really depressed,and who`s acting like another person!

Oh, I understand. Maybe you're just too stressed from your job. I suggest taking a day off, and spend all day at home or with your friends and relax. Drink some chamomile tea, it'll help you relax. Take care Smile
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
its got nothing to do with being a chicken its got everything to do with who is the bigger man to walk and ignore it..............sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
I would advise you to be calm, dont use words swearing words, be relaxed and talk to him calm and polite when he starts to look at you with a weird expression just look at him back with the same expression. Not much of a big deal buddy.
No, you're not a pussy, you're smart for not risking your job over some ignorant douchebag, don't let him get to you.
This doesn't make you a puss? I would've done the same thing. Why would you risk losing so much, for an insult, that you're probably gonna forget by the next shift anyways? It would've made you a puss, if you kept insulting him and tried to act tough, but when he comes to fight, you back away. You're not a puss, if you walk away. Learn to forgive and forget.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Thank you all for you opinions and advices,i guess the best i can do now is to take some days off,and try to relax,if i can.Bye people,you`re a great community here.love you all!
Start working out. It will boost your self confidence and courage.
Also, a better solution to situations like yours is to learn how to deal with things in the politest possible ways, even when dealing with idiots.