Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market Boards
I'm well aware it's bare with no posts and/or members. If you're interested then sign up!

http://www.market-boards.net

Please review.
How many forums do you have now? Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I think I'm running 3 at the moment. Along with other site design projects I'm being paid for.
Very nice forum logo btw Blackhat where did you get it? lol Big Grin

I'm not sure how your site will go, but I hope it becomes a success after you get things up and running and your main focus is based on advertising to bring more activity to the forum. I can't really say a lot right now though since I believe you're still in the development stage
You like the design which is key for me Big Grin The logo was made by a member over at TalkGFX.net
(01-25-2011, 02:44 AM)Sam Wrote: You like the design which is key for me Big Grin The logo was made by a member over at TalkGFX.net

Shadow? lol Whistle

You don't see many marketting forums though so this has potential to become a success if you get the word out to others.
(01-27-2011, 01:47 PM)Infinity Wrote: Shadow? lol Whistle

You don't see many marketting forums though so this has potential to become a success if you get the word out to others.
Never used to. I created my market forum (marketforums.org) because there was none about apart from Sythe. Ever since I advertised that on HF loads have been coming out Sad.

Though I wish Sam all the success in the world, it's a nice domain name and competition is healthy.
(02-03-2011, 06:06 AM)Crayo Wrote: Never used to. I created my market forum (marketforums.org) because there was none about apart from Sythe. Ever since I advertised that on HF loads have been coming out Sad.

Though I wish Sam all the success in the world, it's a nice domain name and competition is healthy.

if you advertise on HF, you're guaranteed activity, but from a whole bunch of 15 year old kids.
(02-03-2011, 11:05 AM)Infinity Wrote: if you advertise on HF, you're guaranteed activity, but from a whole bunch of 15 year old kids.
That's very true, that's why I made mine invite only. Pinch

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ╔╝╚▌Let them Find us▐╝╚╗Hacking ■ Market ■ Darknet ■ LethemFind.us ■ Growing FAST! The End 0 690 02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The End
  Market Forums - Make Money Online | 100,000 Posts! | Revamp! Crayo 6 1,261 09-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Crayo
  DharokExchange | Market | Gaming | MORE! karth 11 1,681 08-20-2011, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  RuneDeals.com - Runescape Community & Gaming Market HeyDev 22 2,440 08-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: HeyDev
  Market Forums - Join The Market Family Crayo 91 27,945 06-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Sam