Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!!
Hey everyone I really need help financially, I am willing to do just about anything right now!! I am falling behind on my bills, I need a way to get some money as soon as possible. Does anyone have any way to help, ideas or anything!!!
You really need to elaborate. No one is just going to give you professional mentoring because you asked...
I am new to the sight and don't really know how to work it!! So i don't know how to pm you
have alook just under your post and you will see a button saying PM you need to click on his button saying PM
But i dont see anything there about anyone asking you to PM them p
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
If its money online you want look into monetizing techniques,
Or money making E-books.
(01-22-2011, 04:40 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: If its money online you want look into monetizing techniques,
Or money making E-books.

what exactly is monetizing techniques??
Do you have a facebook account with over 1k friends or a fanppage with over 10k members?

I am paying good $ for both.
(01-23-2011, 12:18 PM)LancerImpact Wrote: Do you have a facebook account with over 1k friends or a fanppage with over 10k members?

I am paying good $ for both.

no i do not, what is good money to you!!
(01-23-2011, 05:25 PM)andersenta Wrote: no i do not, what is good money to you!!

If you are good in doing offers, I can refer you to some site. You must have a PayPal account to receive payment as well.
[Image: death.png]
(01-23-2011, 05:25 PM)andersenta Wrote: no i do not, what is good money to you!!

$500-$1000 i am willing to spend on facebook pages.