Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless wan with a gift
Ok so the story is, that a couple days ago, a man was driving down the street and discovered this man with an incredible voice personality. The guy who uploaded the video to youtube made the homeless guy's life turn around for the best. Personally, I think he is up there with Morgan freeman.

I actually know this man from irl.

I've bought him dinner quite a few times.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(01-05-2011, 05:44 PM)Xander Wrote: I actually know this man from irl.

I've bought him dinner quite a few times.

Wow you should get a photograph with him. He's gonna be rich pretty soon.
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
I live in Columbus, OH myself.. pretty amazing story Smile
(01-05-2011, 07:59 PM)Persian Wrote: I live in Columbus, OH myself.. pretty amazing story Smile

I'm just outside of Columbus.

He's a really down to earth guy, he's actually insanely intelligent and up to date when it comes to the current news in the world.

When I took him out to eat, we discussed a freakin' load of things, from politics to football.

the voices aren't real

(01-05-2011, 08:22 PM)Xander Wrote: I'm just outside of Columbus.

He's a really down to earth guy, he's actually insanely intelligent and up to date when it comes to the current news in the world.

When I took him out to eat, we discussed a freakin' load of things, from politics to football.
Im from westerville to be more exact... and damn... How long ago was this?
(01-05-2011, 08:28 PM)Persian Wrote: Im from westerville to be more exact... and damn... How long ago was this?
Just about 2-3 weeks ago, he's a major Buckeye fan.

I'm surprised he knew about the "Elite 5" being suspended, hell, he knew before I did!

the voices aren't real

It's just lame how all mainstream media fails to mention how Reddit first found and helped him out.
Please help me review my website

[Image: 3ODa0.png]
(01-05-2011, 08:22 PM)Xander Wrote: I'm just outside of Columbus.

No kidding? If your not lying thats pretty amazing Smile
I saw this this other day, pretty incredible voice and i'm glad someone noticed it and changed his life for the best Smile