Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show you off?
(12-23-2010, 03:31 PM)Ditz Wrote: I don't have a girlfriend... We are seeing each other! A big difference.

I am asking, If a girl shows off her boy, does that mean its good?

In that case, yes it can be a good thing and in your case it seems like it is. She may be showing you off or she feels safe and protected around you.
(12-23-2010, 03:33 PM)Laugh Wrote: In that case, yes it can be a good thing and in your case it seems like it is. She may be showing you off or she feels safe and protected around you.

Cheers. Nice to know.
(12-23-2010, 02:48 PM)Ditz Wrote: When a girl shows you off to her mates, is that a good thing?

(You are seeing each other..)

Yes, it is good. You wouldnt want her to hide you from them.
I believe she is saying that she is into you. She is not embarrassed by you, so that is good.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Yes it's good. She wants everyone to know her intentions. Basically staking her claim to you.
(12-23-2010, 08:24 PM)Solidus Wrote: Yes it's good. She wants everyone to know her intentions. Basically staking her claim to you.

He should do the same with his friends, he doesnt want a guy trying to take her off.
you mean public display of affection.well its case to case basis.
When my girlfriend has done it, I love it. (Vain) Tongue
Ninja
She's using you to get someone else jealous.
Thats a sign that she care's about you! she's accepting you to be a friend or maybe even farther!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Afraid/unable to show her affection TheMoonwalker 3 914 10-09-2014, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  My Girlfriend Doesn't Show Me How She Feels Conception 13 21,183 01-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: SoulCake.