Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
LED Or Plasma?
All I own is a plasma and all I can say is it's good at heating my room up, but I have never had a problem with it and I've had it for about a year.
LED, It's alot better.
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
LED, is without a doubt a lot better then plasma.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
Best advice i can give is go to your local Electronics Superstore and compare the tv's... i went a few weeks back looking at TV's and they had a Plasma, LCD, and LED setup next to each other viewing the same channel!! The difference in the quality of the LED was amazing. Such a sharp picture.... but they where different makes of TV.. i think the LED was a Samsung, and the other 2 where Toshiba, or Panasonic... but i could tell the difference in the same models also..

BUT i didn't bother getting a TV.. as i bought a Projector ;).. much bigger screen..haha
[Image: spyeo.png]
I personally prefer LED t.vs, but plasmas are great too.
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
I say LED's are better, better quality
LED provides better picture quality! Smile
[Image: iGvZI.png]
LED's have lower power consumption. Resolution differs from TV to TV but a full HD TV (LED or Plasma) will have 1920 x 1080 which will give you the best picture.

Hope this was of value too you.
L.E.D
Generally high-definition plasma TV is going to use LED high-definition television is more power, but as you can see, they will not take so much more power. Here is a look at some popular brands and their monthly electricity costs may be set up operation to save energy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samsung 46″ LED Flat Panel LCD HDTV zinomori 4 2,062 03-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  Need a new plasma. Tryhard. 27 6,222 05-23-2011, 04:47 AM
Last Post: Anthony00814