Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you planning on running a forum competition? I'll sponsor with free hosting!
I'm looking to spread awareness of my new host InfinitumHost, so I'm willing to give away some hosting accounts if you want to run a competition on your forum.

I will give away the Advanced Web Hosting plan. It comes with Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwidth, and 3 Addon domains.

The sponsor accounts will be for 3 months free ($12 value).

Please PM me if you are interested.
WiredStorm Hosting Solutions
█ Web/Reseller Hosting & Domains
█ cPanel w/ Softaculous and 24/7 Support

Biodegradable Sunscreen
I'll try to do a competition, but I can put headline a advertisement.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

umm, it's only for 3 months though. It'd probably be better giving away the basic for a longer period of time - 90% of people won't need the Advanced.
(10-10-2010, 04:14 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: umm, it's only for 3 months though. It'd probably be better giving away the basic for a longer period of time - 90% of people won't need the Advanced.

This isn't set in stone. If you want to negotiate something else, feel free to PM me.

Biodegradable Sunscreen
Good luck with your new host, Zash.
Do you have a banner that you would like advertised?
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
That's a nice gesture... why not host a competition yourself here on SF? I'm sure you could do one in the Marketplace.
We don't have any banners yet, if there is a need for one we could get one made.

Biodegradable Sunscreen
(11-25-2010, 01:52 PM)Zash Wrote: We don't have any banners yet, if there is a need for one we could get one made.

Well I was assuming you wanted some sort of advertisement, if you had a banner it could be placed at the footer of our forum.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Postloop ~ Free forum post exchange timestandstill 7 2,114 05-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Confusedhatter