Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfortunate, But True.
So i ordered a new computer, just got it. Opened, wired everything, monitor, computer etc... All wired correctly and plugged in. Now I start it, it says starting windows for the first time, make an account, name the pc,Now for the password. Then before I get to type a letter it all goes BLANK. But before the BLANK screen, some piece of hardware either the motor or processor get screwed up and sounded like a small toy car with real tires making a brake after going 100 Mph on an open street. and Poof, it wont turn back on. Dub checked everything, What went wrong? i am returning it right now for a new one... asses...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Most likely because it's an HP. Contact customer support.
You sure no wire is getting caught in the fan or something? Also if it came pre-assembled I would defiantly send it back
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Yeah HP has issues, and if you call customer support you can't understand them D:
They also have online chat support. Thats what I used for my Tech support job. Its alot easier because you dont have to actually talk to them. You give them your serial # and all that good stuff and your good to go. Easiest route IMO.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
Yep, they tell you to give them your serial number and machine name, thats about it, they'll ask you a few questions to confirm that everything is legit, and then they try to help.

Just press Ctrl + Alt + S to view your information that you'll end up giving them.
(11-14-2010, 06:14 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yep, they tell you to give them your serial number and machine name, thats about it, they'll ask you a few questions to confirm that everything is legit, and then they try to help.

Just press Ctrl + Alt + S to view your information that you'll end up giving them.

This doesn't go for inf. only, but 4 everyone. Thanks, I am getting a refund, it was re-assembled, I think it was something from the Motor or Processor that get effed from the lousy handling that had occurred from China to America. lol.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Nothing to worry about mate,contact the customer support. They may help you, good luck.
That's really weird,Ninja
If you took your time setting it all up and you know you did everything perfect and that happened, then dam right i would send it back and i would be on the phone to them complaining, who knows they might even give you a discount or the choice of a better one ;) worth a shot