Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Title-ing question
Ok well i have a titling problem. I bought a car, the title is all signed off and have bunch of other stuff. The guy bougth it from a guy who bougth from a guy. I dont have the bill of sales. I have been trying to get ahold of the guy for a bill of sales but so far no luck...

What are my options?

Not trying to go into mad detail, please dont post stupid replies, oh your screwed or so forth. Thanks.
(10-28-2010, 12:51 AM)YeL iR Wrote: Ok well i have a titling problem. I bought a car, the title is all signed off and have bunch of other stuff. The guy bougth it from a guy who bougth from a guy. I dont have the bill of sales. I have been trying to get ahold of the guy for a bill of sales but so far no luck...

What are my options?

Not trying to go into mad detail, please dont post stupid replies, oh your screwed or so forth. Thanks.

Do you know whether you even need a bill of sale? If you haven't already I'd contact your DMV and speak with them. Different states have different policies. It's possible the car you purchased may not even require a bill of sale.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
(10-28-2010, 01:03 AM)Disease Wrote: Do you know whether you even need a bill of sale? If you haven't already I'd contact your DMV and speak with them. Different states have different policies. It's possible the car you purchased may not even require a bill of sale.

I talked to a person for a quick moment, said i would need a bill of sales.. I didnt explain anything to him really but ya...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Dream Car Dcrac23 233 129,666 05-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz
  My car Psychosis 28 8,311 08-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Car Picture of the day . sunexim 5 921 12-31-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Oveяloяd
  What car would you buy? XACTLYSIN 28 10,082 11-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: jamessaunders832
  New Honda Car sunexim 0 686 11-09-2012, 03:10 AM
Last Post: sunexim