Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
She ended it and I need help[read my last post plz]
Sorry for posting a lot of threads in this section. It's just that school gets kinda stressful for me and I need advice on things.

Well, over the past week, I noticed my girlfriend was acting a little differently and I was starting to feel like she is drifting further away from me. I confronted her 2 times about it before and she said nothing was wrong. I asked again yesterday. I found out she was scared to tell me because she thought I'd flip out and get mad on her. I explained that I couldn't do that to her because of my respect for her.

We've been going out for 5 months. I'm 16 and she's 15. She waited for me for 7 months when I was confused about another girl. I couldn't actually believe it. So swim season started for her and she is really busy. We don't have any frees together this year for some reason, and we can only talk for 5 minutes after school in person and at night for maybe 30-60 minutes on the phone. Swimming requires her to be busy on almost all days of the week, but we are both free Sunday and Friday nights after 5:30.

So, last night I asked her if everything was ok and she said no. She said she felt like I wasn't her boyfriend anymore and she is starting to lose interest in me. We haven't been able to hang out the past 2 weekends because her parents weren't home. So I asked her if we can still change it and I let her know if she really wanted to end it, it was her decision if she wanted to stay with me. She said she still wanted to try and fix it, but she said she didn't think it would work. We agreed that we would start hanging out as much as possible now. We both want to change it. Her best friend said I shouldn't worry about it, but she hasn't talked to my girlfriend yet.

I don't want to lose my gorgeous and amazing girlfriend. The past 5 months I've had with her have been the happiest ones of my life. I can promise that. So supportforums, I ask this: What are the chances of her breaking up with me if she thinks we can't fix it? What can I do to help her decide to stay with me?

Last question: So I talk to someone I know from my drivers ed class about my girlfriend all the time. I ask her for advice. She said she can tell my girlfriend how happy I am with her and how excited I am for everything I do with her. Would this help at all?
To be honest Bro the only thing you guys can do is try to make time for eachother Believe me i have this problem with my girlfriend all the time but if you guys do really care about eachother it will work out because you will make it work out.Just dont stress man.
(08-31-2010, 03:27 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: So supportforums, I ask this: What are the chances of her breaking up with me if she thinks we can't fix it? What can I do to help her decide to stay with me?

Last question: So I talk to someone I know from my drivers ed class about my girlfriend all the time. I ask her for advice. She said she can tell my girlfriend how happy I am with her and how excited I am for everything I do with her. Would this help at all?

I can't predict chances, but she will stay with you if you demonstrate that you are responsive to her needs. If you can't spend time with her in person, phone her. Send flowers. Romance her and let her know you appreciate her company.

Girls often need attention and affection to feel secure. Your drivers ed friend gives good advice: show that you are happy and excited to spend time with your girl.
No one needs to bother posting in this anymore. Apparently there was no chance of it surviving. She said I couldn't trust her. My good friends are supporting me. One of em already has made me laugh so much I forgot about it. Thanks so much to those who answered!

Edit: If mods see this they can lock this thread. thanks
Sorry about the outcome mate.
(09-01-2010, 10:02 AM)Zurmi Wrote: Sorry about the outcome mate.
I guess its fine... I've got some supportive friends. If I'm not feeling good about myself my counselor pulls me out of class to talk. I think I have some good support even though I'd give anything to get her back...
I dunno, I think at this point you should move on. Relationships have bumps in them, and it's these bumps I believe make so many relationships last for such a short while especially during school. If both of you really wanted to, you could get through it. But it seems she doesn't want to, and it won't work out. It sucks to have an outcome like that after this long of a relationship (since many high school relationships don't last longer than 2 months). But on the brightside, at least it was only 5 months and not something like 2 years right?

I'm sorry it happened that way though. Personally, I've been with the same girl for 4 years and I would be devastated in that kind of situation.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
The best thing you can do, is provide proof of interest. Maybe your obvious interest in the relationship will rub off on her.

I also think the girl from your class telling her how you feel will definitely help! That is, unless your girlfriend gets angry about you spilling out your personal problems.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Well I kinda ended up in my counselors office 2 hours before school ended and it got bad because i ended up bawling. Yeah I'm kinda an emotional guy.
Her best friend is trying to talk to her about it and thinks shes confused about it. It looks like she's set on having it end from my point of view. She offered me all of my things like hoodies and stuff back. I think I can last the break up out though.
@ JDBar: I know. at least it was only 5 months but I'm a loving guy who give his girlfriend everything he can. I get attached easily so its harder for me to get over it. know what i mean?
I hate it when things like this happen. It seems like everything is going great, and then bam, world is momentarily upside down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plz, need support to be able to volunteer Leilaloha 0 571 10-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Leilaloha
  Am I Insane people, help plz...??? -.-x Resistance 19 2,747 02-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Last Post: h-boy
  help plz......how to express ma love to ma grl frd ? saumil 22 3,142 07-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Solidify