Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
Where are the list of awards for support forums?
Would like to see what they all are.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(08-03-2010, 12:38 PM)Untouch Wrote: Where are the list of awards for support forums?

http://www.supportforums.net/myawards.php
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-03-2010, 12:38 PM)Untouch Wrote: Where are the list of awards for support forums?

http://www.supportforums.net/myawards.php

It's at the bottom of every page
Most supportive because I have covered a lot in the emotional support section.
I helped people with important topics like how to deal with grief, what to do when in love with your best friends girl, how to deal with your dad having a brain tumor, the list goes on.

Angel of mercy for the same reasons as above, I have been kind and honest and members have thanked me...
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
[Image: chat_24.png]

Simply because I honestly and truly do my best to help other members. Even if it comes off rude, obnoxious, or arrogant, it's almost always with a good heart.

I could say this for other members, but I guess that's not the point of the thread.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I would like to receive the [Image: angel-wings_24.png] I like helping others with their problems & giving good advice where i can. Oui

(07-29-2010, 01:42 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Thought i would simply bump this thread because i want an award Sad Me dont got one Omni. lol.
Seriously though. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Vote: Drunk award. Even though there isn't one.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
I want nominate myself for the Cheesy Poster([Image: say-cheese_24.png]) Award because i really love cheese, No really, the reason is because i do jokes when i post(not in all posts) and i'm trying to make peoples laugh without myself knowing that i'm actually doing it. So if you also love cheese than i could get it (;
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
I want to nominate myself for an award, but I'm not too sure on which award I'm eligible for. Sad
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(08-07-2010, 01:20 PM)Cybr Wrote: I want to nominate myself for an award, but I'm not too sure on which award I'm eligible for. Sad

Well what do you mainly do on SF?
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 29,259 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,829 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,489 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,971 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,730 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity