Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pictures of me!
No, you're wrong. In most cases, they're fake. How many fifteen-year-old, attractive girls do you know who are into spreading botnets and forums? None. I'm fifteen and the attractive, fifteen-year-old girls I talk to don't even know what a forum is. Wake up to yourselves, everyone. Anyone can register at a forum as Sarah, post pictures of one of their hot friends on Facebook, and get e-rep as a result.

If she can take photos of herself, then she can do so with a sign saying SF.

In months when someone exposes her, or days as it's shaping up, I'm officially calling BS. 6:50AM, Wednesday 4 August.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(08-03-2010, 01:50 PM)Malware Boss Wrote: No, you're wrong. In most cases, they're fake. How many fifteen-year-old, attractive girls do you know who are into spreading botnets and forums? None. I'm fifteen and the attractive, fifteen-year-old girls I talk to don't even know what a forum is. Wake up to yourselves, everyone. Anyone can register at a forum as Sarah, post pictures of one of their hot friends on Facebook, and get e-rep as a result.

If she can take photos of herself, then she can do so with a sign saying SF.

In months when someone exposes her, or days as it's shaping up, I'm officially calling BS. 6:50AM, Wednesday 4 August.

haha I completely agree...If Sarah isn't a girl then she'll ruin it for all girls! Pinch
Is Eve a girl or a guy?
Why is there such a controversy? Who cares if someone has a vag or not?
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(08-03-2010, 10:36 AM)Blue_Social Wrote: AGREED!
(lol Sarah- is nice!)
(and really? omegle? sad peoples)

I LOLD AT THE CHATROULETTE VID! Roflmao
yeah, sarah- is nice, she made me a sig Smile

Not ranting on her, ranting on the guys flirting. with her.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(08-03-2010, 02:00 PM)Tank Wrote: Why is there such a controversy? Who cares if someone has a vag or not?

Quoted for thurt,

But i love vag's, don't you too?
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-03-2010, 02:34 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Quoted for thurt,

But i love vag's, don't you too?

It's not like you're going to see them so often..
o yea that -sarahs rep makes me mad lol i try to do so much for forum and no1 cares a girl comes there and she get 100 rep for being a chick WTF.
[Image: pughacking.png]
I really could care less if someone acts like a girl or not; I don't give people money because they're a girl.

If you want to meet girls online and eDate or whatever, go to Myspace or Facebook.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Lol did you see the guys on hf for that sarah they were giving her so much rep with hearts saying cute girl. Good lord it makes me sick
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-03-2010, 02:42 PM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: o yea that -sarahs rep makes me mad lol i try to do so much for forum and no1 cares a girl comes there and she get 100 rep for being a chick WTF.

100% agree with you, i'm doing my best on HF, online like i would be retarded, active reporting(startd now) and She comes and got more rep in 1 week than me in 9 months.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny pictures alabama 7 1,286 09-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  [PICTURES] Post your Desktop! ReactioNz 13 2,791 08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Post your favorite pictures... saint.slacker 1 663 11-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Last Post: N.O.R.E
  Post pictures of yourself. eax 60 14,350 08-22-2010, 09:36 AM
Last Post: eax
  Pictures Of My Fresh Knife Cut D: zShotS 22 4,211 08-03-2010, 10:30 PM