Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace]
Been working a bit more on this lately, decided to completely remove that crappy line display. I'll look into some graphical programming later when I want to take on that task. Possibly some tabbed documents depending on how much time that would take to modify it in with my current code.
Ace reply to my PM please.
Looks really good bro. Nice work.
Eh, it's quite nice, I don't see why you made this when there's already so many out there.
(08-06-2011, 11:27 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Eh, it's quite nice, I don't see why you made this when there's already so many out there.

There's options on my notepad that I've never seen on any kind of notepad (that i've tried at least) that exist on my application. I find quite a few of my notepad's functions fairly useful. I still use Notepad++ most of the time, but my own notepad has some functions that don't exist on Notepad, Notepad2, Notepad++ or even Ultrapad, I just haven't seen them on other similar applications.

With this too, I have the choice to do whatever I want since it is my application lol. So if I think of something that I want in my application. Say I have a sorting function, I can make it if it doesn't exist on other programs out there, and all of a sudden my own application would be more efficient to use in comparison to others.

Originally it was just because I was bored, and I wanted to brush up on my programming skills one day though.

With this I have;

-Built in Encryption features
-Advanced File Open
-Sorting
-Quick find, and advanced search
-Color options
-Saveable configuration for almost every option there is on my application

and a few others, some of which just don't exist on something like Notepad++ even for how advanced it is. Good programmers code/program, just to program. You just have to enjoy it, you don't need a reason to do anything really, unless you want to be making money off your development
This is something really newBig Grin

Thanks a lot for this.
(08-11-2011, 11:50 AM)Blue Screen of Death Wrote: This is something really newBig Grin

Thanks a lot for this.

This is actually the older version of AcePad lol, I haven't released the most up to date version yet
(08-11-2011, 11:51 AM)Ace Wrote: This is actually the older version of AcePad lol, I haven't released the most up to date version yet

Well, why not?Smile
There are still bugs or...?
Nope, no bugs that i've found in my most recent binary, I'll upload it right now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?31mjldfdblinkrz
(08-11-2011, 12:06 PM)Ace Wrote: Nope, no bugs that i've found in my most recent binary, I'll upload it right now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?31mjldfdblinkrz

ThanksSmile I will try it right now and post feedbackVictoire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,510 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,268 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,771 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte
  RoboBackup [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 22 6,349 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Hex
  [Rlease] Advanced Notepad Chelloa 11 2,885 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Last Post: John.