Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto 5 Confirmed
After GTA: San Andreas Rockstar Games lost touch! Maybe they will have success with this version! I am sure I will try it!
Class Smile I'm looking forward to it. They should do a GTA: Glasgow or Belfast, would be mental Tongue
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
im stoked for this one tbh
Can't wait for it!

I am already in love with GTA IV!

Maybe in 5 you can hijack jet planes!
GTA is one of my favorite games, glad to see that another one might be coming out. I was already aware but thank you anyway Smile
I loved San Andreas. I hope with anything they bring out they have the variety that SA or VC had. I feel GTA4 let me down with the amount of weapons and stuff. I also felt pretty disappointed with the cheats they had. Not that I'm a great fan on cheats it's just ones such as flying cars etc added a little more flavour to the gameplay once you'd finished. Also I miss getting told exactly what I did in a stunt jump and getting a little extra on the side for it.Good find all the same though, I'm sure it'll have some relivance.
Yes a new San Andreas, I hope they bring CJ back.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
(06-30-2011, 12:34 PM)OpTic RainZ Wrote: Yes a new San Andreas, I hope they bring CJ back.

I hope they bring back CJ as well.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I was a fan of GTA untill I played GTA 4.Gta 4 was really dissapointing in my opinion,I hope this one will be more like Vice City or San Andreas.
I am curious to see if they can top the "Good" GTA's.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Theft Auto 3 - 10 Year Anniversary Video Uzi 19 1,592 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Party
  Grand Theft Auto 3 - 10 Year Anniversary Video 0 277 10-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Uzi.
  Grand Theft Auto V Melted oreo 38 3,358 08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Last Post: ♦Chuck♦