Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Theft Auto 5 Confirmed
I Don't know if this has been posted or not on here but here we go.

Code:
It's been almost three years since the gaming industry has been graced with another installment in the Grand Theft Auto franchise and if you think we're overdue, you're right. Sources close to Rockstar have confirmed that the next installment, appropriately titled Grand Theft Auto V, is "well underway," and the developer is now applying  the final touches such as minigames. The sources said a 2012 release was "pretty likely," adding that the game's scale was vast by saying, "It's the big one."

A recent set of voice-over casting calls from Rockstar's go-to casting studio, Telsey & Company, point to the game making a return to the Los Angeles clone, San Andreas. It was reported that a rag-tag crew of California characters were being lined up. No details on plot or characters have been released yet, but you can make sure that we're paying extra attention to any announcements coming from Rockstar in the upcoming weeks.

Source

So are you excited about the release?
[Image: D6fXK.png]
I'm not really excited. San andreas was the last good game they made Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
Can't wait. GTA is always been a really fun series of games to play. I remember when GTA4 was just about to be releases a few years ago.. I thought it looked amazing. I am hoping this one is just as good.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
Gta 4 was really one of the worst games they ever made + the two other gta4 packs the worst games ever
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
(06-21-2011, 12:38 AM)Firetech Wrote: I'm not really excited. San andreas was the last good game they made Smile

Yeah San Andreas was by far the best, GTA IV sucked, it wasn't good at all.
[Image: D6fXK.png]
(06-21-2011, 12:52 AM)boom Wrote: Yeah San Andreas was by far the best, GTA IV sucked, it wasn't good at all.

Agreed. I really enjoyed San Andreas. I got GTA IV expecting it to be amazing, but it wasn't all that great.
San Andreas was by far the best
Thanks for the info, i can't wait for the new GTA, i still think GTA SA was the best.
Was this annouced on E3? Just wondering.
I'm kinda excited, but like you guys said, San Andres was the last good game. I'm still going to get this in hopes that it is good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Theft Auto 3 - 10 Year Anniversary Video Uzi 19 1,537 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Party
  Grand Theft Auto 3 - 10 Year Anniversary Video 0 277 10-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Uzi.
  Grand Theft Auto V Melted oreo 38 3,216 08-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Last Post: ♦Chuck♦