Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Old Drawings.
He looks constipated.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
LOL, I was angry and sitting on the floor, the worst circumstances to draw...

edit: 1 Tongue
(01-10-2010, 08:19 AM)Master of the Universe Wrote: LOL, I was angry and sitting on the floor, the worst circumstances to draw...

edit: 1 Tongue

When i was angry i panted a mural, while sitting on the floor.... No biggy Smile
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(01-10-2010, 10:46 AM)WirelessWave Wrote: When i was angry i panted a mural, while sitting on the floor.... No biggy Smile

LOL, lucky you... I had that school floor which is really not good, since I had only one paper and a pencil... everything other stayed in the class Sad

But anger IS sometimes a good energy pump when you draw....
Hahah , i guess. I randomly decided to spice up this thread. LOL!
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(01-10-2010, 04:21 PM)WirelessWave Wrote: Hahah , i guess. I randomly decided to spice up this thread. LOL!

LOL, Congratz man, you made me post before going to sleep...

Here is what I first thought of Neon Genisis Evangelion, it was on one of the last pages of a manga and I justs need to draw it! Big Grin

great picture Smile

I feel bad for anyone with a 56k modem or dialup though xP
Or someone whose wifi is sucking lately...
(01-10-2010, 08:47 PM)Limitz Wrote: great picture Smile

I feel bad for anyone with a 56k modem or dialup though xP

Thanks, I did feel bad too when I had a 56k dial-up, but others didn't care and so don't I...

(01-10-2010, 08:51 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Or someone whose wifi is sucking lately...

Upgrade time ;)
(01-11-2010, 03:17 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Thanks, I did feel bad too when I had a 56k dial-up, but others didn't care and so don't I...

(01-10-2010, 08:51 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Or someone whose wifi is sucking lately...
Upgrade time ;)

Nothing to upgrade sadly, i broke the antenna on my cards Tongue.

Though can i have permission to try to colour it in? If you like you can release i just need something to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [rate]Tablet drawings tomynho 12 1,558 09-14-2010, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Michaelmhmhmh