Support Forums

Full Version: My Old Drawings.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I finally got a chance to save my work from dying Papers.....
And now I'm starting to put them one by one online....

This one was made on 01-11-2004
I got bored playing Hack, well to be honest... I got stuck Tongue ...
Then set the original Picture as in-game wallpaper and started with this..
The game was still running until I finished it!

I fudged up the right eye, so I put hair over it Big Grin

Big Image (Click to View)
That looks really awesome mate, when did you start drawing?
Thanks, I'll post more soon, they are way to BIG... I'm resizing them one by one and uploading to DA
Well I started drawing the same moment, I started using a pencil....
But it was not important to me until the 6th grade, From that point I've spent all my school time drawing.... I finished the school with luck ;)

Most images I've drawed are already existent, I was looking at them while drawing them, I only have few that are my pure fantasy....
Looks like someone's got a talent that he needs to keep working on.....
(01-07-2010, 10:38 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like someone's got a talent that he needs to keep working on.....

Yeah, I got that.... But I didn't touched a pencil in ages, since 2005....
And now my hands are shanking most of the time making it hard to draw....

I know the reason why and it will stop soon, so I'll re-learn to draw......
It's my passion, where I feel free and relaxed....

27-11-2004
Here I tried other drawing style than Anime, but it was drawing me back to the roots Smile

edit: You can see lines behind the paper, the drawing behind that is my proud collection of all dragon ball pictures I've drawed.

Woah, looks like a poster Smile
It was a poster for a Jacket I think, I wasted few papers trying to draw the head!

Here is next one, I got bored of InuYasha and was looking what's the stop button on my TV remote doing ;)

You should try editing them with Illustrator and coloring them with PhotoShop ;).
I'm.....
I'm trying to re-draw the right one in Photoshop and also paint it... But it may take me some while.

The right one (Click to View)
He draws
He programs
What can't he do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4