Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sexiest thing I've ever seen :)
(01-07-2010, 11:17 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: :S
That wasn't called for? :S
No, it wasn't. It's something i'm not proud of.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
the reason is y dont i like trucks is cause i only see the need to buy em if

A-you collect junk off the side of roads
B-hold bikes and what not
thats just my idea you have ur own just like everyone else

you may be a truck fan but im a Mustang Fan here is what im getting in 2 years when i hit 16

[Image: mump_0708_02_z+timber_wolf_1969_ford_mus...2+side.jpg]
There are plenty of reasons to have a truck besides the two you said. One I haul horses. 2 I haul hay. 3 space to put large items. I could go on. You're 14, you'll figure it out. Just like you'll figure out that you won't be getting that car unless your mommy and daddy buy it for you. They cost quite a bit of money.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-08-2010, 03:42 PM)Grizzly Wrote: There are plenty of reasons to have a truck besides the two you said. One I haul horses. 2 I haul hay. 3 space to put large items. I could go on. You're 14, you'll figure it out. Just like you'll figure out that you won't be getting that car unless your mommy and daddy buy it for you. They cost quite a bit of money.

I bought my poswestroke because a couple of my mechanic friends said you could get sick horsepower out of a diesel engine, and that i did i've added 200+ horses in under a year. She's a beast. I use my small truck to haul bikes and whatnot.
@ the tittle. I thought you look at a picture of me Big Grin

Though i have to admit, damn sexy trucks, you posted.
(01-09-2010, 10:34 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I bought my poswestroke because a couple of my mechanic friends said you could get sick horsepower out of a diesel engine.

And you hold the "support forums mechanic" Award?
No offense intended.
Rather a probing question.
I have never and will never take a car to a mechanic. You know why?
Because i do all mechanical adjustments myself. I never rely on others.
Only thing i get others to do is machining. And i know them personally so its still as if i did it.
Sorry off topic again. But thats common here so i expect i will be allowed it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-09-2010, 10:28 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: And you hold the "support forums mechanic" Award?
No offense intended.
Rather a probing question.
I have never and will never take a car to a mechanic. You know why?
Because i do all mechanical adjustments myself. I never rely on others.
Only thing i get others to do is machining. And i know them personally so its still as if i did it.
Sorry off topic again. But thats common here so i expect i will be allowed it.
Yeah, i've always been good with gas engines but i had never had any experience with a diesel, you could say it inspired me.
See here is my thought. Combustion engine is exactly that Smile
It dont matter if its petrol, gas or diesel. But hey what do i know Smile
Oh yea just changed a gearbox off a BMW i never even worked on before.
Ya know why i was able to do that?
I am mechanically minded. All combustion engines are the same. Sure some different things on them.
Be it injected, blown ,turbo or even naturally aspirated with a dirty old carb or multiple even.
But at the end of the day if your skilled with tools and know your way around you will always be able to put together what you take apart.
Damn the project. (BMW) i even sprayed half the front end as a bonus to the job.
But hey i know bugger all. I just stumble around this forum in a daze Smile
The Rules!

(01-10-2010, 01:04 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: See here is my thought. Combustion engine is exactly that Smile
It dont matter if its petrol, gas or diesel. But hey what do i know Smile
Oh yea just changed a gearbox off a BMW i never even worked on before.
Ya know why i was able to do that?
I am mechanically minded. All combustion engines are the same. Sure some different things on them.
Be it injected, blown ,turbo or even naturally aspirated with a dirty old carb or multiple even.
But at the end of the day if your skilled with tools and know your way around you will always be able to put together what you take apart.
Damn the project. (BMW) i even sprayed half the front end as a bonus to the job.
But hey i know bugger all. I just stumble around this forum in a daze Smile
I understand what you're saying. I.C.E is I.C.E, in principal they are the same but i have never really had any experience with them or with the potential they had, i could work on it and everything if it wasn't cab forward design, but at 16 it was pretty cool to me to have something new to learn about.
(01-10-2010, 01:16 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I understand what you're saying. I.C.E is I.C.E, in principal they are the same but i have never really had any experience with them or with the potential they had, i could work on it and everything if it wasn't cab forward design, but at 16 it was pretty cool to me to have something new to learn about.

No offense more curiosity but are you a rich kid?
What i mean is you get your $ to play cars from your family?
Then go to a shop and ask for whatever to be done and pick it up on X day?

See most all people i know get under the bonnet themselves.
Get dirty and learn from experience. Getting others to do your work and giving you a specs sheet at the end is not the same as knowledge IMHO.
I think they called it Wisdom in the old days. Now days i dunno perhaps even oldschool is the terminology for someone who actually does there work themselves.
Its a dying art. I see it all the time.
Walking text books with no physical knowledge.
I don't for one second say this is you. Although i don't say its not either.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most embarrassing thing in class? Prominent 8 1,530 09-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Stєєz
  Best thing closet to a cell phone tracer... online free?... Resistance 1 613 06-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  I miss one thing here... Aridity 5 833 12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Mike.
  [GAME] ------------- First Thing That You Think Of ------------- MyNameIs940 62 20,930 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Đενɨаηсε™
  Hobbie Thread; what's your thing? mike+holst 11 1,662 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Last Post: manikertamang