Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most embarrassing thing in class?
What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in class or happened in class ?
Ermm, the most embaressing thing in class was in my first year of highschool I'd been swimming and had boxers in my bag.
( I always took clean underwear for after swimming for some reason )
A bully took my bag off me and opened it, he then decided to throw my boxers accross the class room. =/
Wasn't amused though the class was....

lol I did a lot of growing up since then and in my last year of high school got my shorts/boxers pulled down during physical education. I called the guy and ass hole and pulled them up, not embaressed at all...

I guess you have to go through embaressment to get to the point where you just don't care anymore, lol.
Most embarrassing thing that's happened to me? I got called up to the whiteboard where I took the pen off the teacher and dropped it. Everyone laughed. I went to sit back down and almost fell over. God how I wish that day wasn't spent at school.
(09-01-2011, 02:28 AM)The Coon. Wrote: Most embarrassing thing that's happened to me? I got called up to the whiteboard where I took the pen off the teacher and dropped it. Everyone laughed. I went to sit back down and almost fell over. God how I wish that day wasn't spent at school.

That doesn't sound to bad bro.

For me I wasn't speaking loud for the class to hear and everyone laughed lol.
Mate there are lots of crap things happen to me in the school lets not just talk about it...
I've tripped countless times during school.
I walked into the girl's washroom, LUCKILY no one saw me and I got out before I walked too far into it Tongue
Another time we went to a swimming pool and I walked into the girls changeroom, well, almost, one of my friends was like "Wrong way!" then retracted that comment when I came back and changed it to "Really, you were going the right way." :S
I dunno.
I've had a few to be honest c:
1. Shitting my pants in year 1 c:
2. Mooning the principle.
3. Kicking a soccer ball, direct shot and missing it completely.
Havn't really had any, the worst would be a girl finding out I fancied her but that didn't bother me or her.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I sharded and had to wait until the teacher was done talking to go to the restroom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best thing closet to a cell phone tracer... online free?... Resistance 1 610 06-14-2011, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Deranged
  I miss one thing here... Aridity 5 825 12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Mike.
  Embarrassing moment on the airplane. Robbieava 22 2,654 07-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Camgaertner
  [GAME] ------------- First Thing That You Think Of ------------- MyNameIs940 62 20,743 06-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Đενɨаηсε™
  Hobbie Thread; what's your thing? mike+holst 11 1,636 03-24-2010, 08:27 PM
Last Post: manikertamang