Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XBLForums.net
And I have a Private method of hacking Paypal.
Made it myself.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
What the fudge is wrong with you CaptainFX? Ever since I denied you into SF Coders you've been really pissy with me. -_-
No he realizes how much of a wannabe you are. Sorry fro flaming and warn me if you must but you claim to be the best at everything. You're that kid in the 4th grade class who is the best at everything he does (kickball, four squares..fourth grade crap) but can never back it up. Sort of just like here.

I am giving you honest advice. This site won't go anywhere how it is now. Absolutely no where.
I don't care about the group. I just don't like people who say they have all this stuff but can never prove it.
Checking it out now man, looks nice!
(09-08-2011, 05:12 PM)Laugh Wrote: No he realizes how much of a wannabe you are. Sorry fro flaming and warn me if you must but you claim to be the best at everything. You're that kid in the 4th grade class who is the best at everything he does (kickball, four squares..fourth grade crap) but can never back it up. Sort of just like here.

I am giving you honest advice. This site won't go anywhere how it is now. Absolutely no where.

You're still on my back? Hop off....

In 4th grade? LOL, okay.

Just fudge off Laugh, stay away from, me, my threads, anything to do with me. Okay?

How do I thinking I'm better? I'm just asking what people think of my site? lol
(09-08-2011, 05:24 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I just don't like people who say they have all this stuff but can never prove it.

What's your gamertag?
Why. So you can attempt to jack it.
If you call me a pussy or fool for not telling you it shows your low maturity level.
(09-08-2011, 05:51 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Why. So you can attempt to jack it.
If you call me a pussy or fool for not telling you it shows your low maturity level.

Actually no, I was going to get your account 100MSP

I'm not immature like most faggots on forums, and I would never cuss someone out like that, as you said it's immature.
Just fudge off Laugh.
What the fudge.
I believe those are censored.
(09-08-2011, 05:58 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Just fudge off Laugh.
What the fudge.
I believe those are censored.

Correct, SF wont let me express my true feelings. -_-