Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't take my nose anymore
I persoanlly dont go by the look, im more of a character person. But anyways op, dont worry about what other people think
[Image: NfAze.gif]
I want to not worry. But it's what's preventing me from going out more.

I feel like my highschool years are being ruined. Its ruining my life.

:/
Its a natural thing buddy you can't change it. You have to live with that, you have to learn how to ignore people. People piss you off untill you get pissed, the day you stoped getting pissed they will stop trying to do that.
(05-15-2011, 09:01 PM)Invincible Wrote: Its a natural thing buddy you can't change it. You have to live with that, you have to learn how to ignore people. People piss you off untill you get pissed, the day you stoped getting pissed they will stop trying to do that.

But dude you don't get it.

I want to live my highschool years having fun and hanging with my friends alot.

Everytime I'm on facebook I don't have enough confidence to ask people to hang out so I'm always home on the weekends on the computer smoking weed.
If I had a small nose I'd be with all my friends.

Plus everytime I see my friend he gets every single girl they are all on his dick and that I cannot take anymore.
It looks manly to me, what's wrong with it?
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Looks normal to me, sorry.
Could just be the community/city you live in or whatever because that nose is not rare to find where I am.

Just don't worry about it, don't listen to others about "beauty", as long as you have a nice personality Smile
[Image: iGvZI.png]
Coded said it all, the face doesn't matter. The character behind it does. I'm sure girls will still go for you, depending if they go for the character or looks.
If you wanna go be social and party, go do it. Nobody's gonna stop the party because of your nose. Go try first, and if they do, then report back. You'll never make a hoop if you don't throw the ball.

Also, your nose looks normal to me. I doubt anyone here would've even focused on your nose if you didn't tell them to.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Your nose is fine unlike mine. My nose sucks. But i dont mind it. I just tell myself im a good looking guy still.
Just be yourself and think to yourself: "I don't give a flying fudge about what anyone thinks." That helped me overcome some self-conciousness issues. Smile I think you look a bit like a ladies man mate. ;) I bet you could get some if you wanted to. xD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't know what to do anymore framebearlee 0 787 10-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Last Post: framebearlee
  I can't do it anymore Jonathan 7 1,257 06-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I can't take my life anymore Packer41 10 2,214 08-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Nothing to live for anymore. 13 3,725 01-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Odd Future
  No need anymore. Juicy Booty 7 1,728 01-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Yellows