Support Forums

Full Version: Can't take my nose anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
People look at me all the time and I'm tired of it. You don't know how mentally exhausting it is trying to get avoided looked at from the side. I'm a 14 year old guy and I just wish I had the same nose as other guys. If I had a normal nose I'd be so much more outgoing and social. I can't take it anymore

When will I grow into it?

What do I do about all these thoughts?

Let me guess, you are Turkish right? Because, my friends are Turkish, and they got those noses to. But lets keep on topic. Having that sort of nose, shouldn't be something you should care about. The nose is how you are, the human you are. You shouldn't think so much about it, many got that sort of nose.
Face does Not matter, what matters is the character behind it.
It's my opinion that anyone that doesn't see you for who you are, instead of what you look like, isn't worth your time anyway. If their judgement only goes skin deep, then what do they think of themselves when they look in the mirror? You can't pay attention to people who have more problems than you could possibly imagine.
Honestly I think your nose is fine. You don't look unattractive either (no homo, but that sounds odd, you get the point). I honestly wouldn't give you a second look if I ever saw you in public without knowing you. I'd just think you were another guy and carry on with whatever I was doing. What Sly said, people's opinions shouldn't matter. It's what you make of yourself that matters.

TL;DR
Yeah I know but you guys don't know how it feels.
It's easy to say oh fudge the haters.

But today I was hanging out with 6 of my friends and I could see them staring at my nose on the bus and it just pisses me off. It's so stressful...

If my nose was just a little smaller I'd be the most outgoing person.

My nose is what prevents me from having a girlfriend. If I had a normal nose I could have any girl I want EASILY.
If someone is judging you as a person by what your nose or facial features look like you shouldn't be associating with people like them.
It's funny, I have the same exact type of nose as you. People used to make fun of me all the time about it. Anyways, back on topic. You will most likely grow into your nose. That's what happend with me. But it shouldn't be a big concern of yours. If people make fun of you, the only way they'll stop is if you start making fun of yourself. Go along with them and make a joke or 2 about your nose. Then, they'll notice it doesn't bother you anymore and they'll stop talking about it. Appearance isn't everything either, so don't worry. Smile
The thing is... no one makes fun of it. I just see people staring at my nose all the time.

I look at my nose like 30 times before I leave for school.
(05-14-2011, 10:30 PM)Hydro Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is... no one makes fun of it. I just see people staring at my nose all the time.

I look at my nose like 30 times before I leave for school.

Maybe they aren't actually looking at it and you're just being paranoid? The nose is pretty close to the eyes, bro. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4