Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions on gfx card
no idea like im 13 and i got it for christmas so... but i really just want the cpu for gaming and 3d modeling (blender) i dont want any hardcore gaming just simple 2000-2007 games also some unreal engien to work... yea i just want to know if it will run on my cpu and if its good and if i should buy it
Most likely the graphics card will work, unless your motherboard only supports AGP.
okay thank you very much
Mediocre card but terrible price.

This is less than 1/2 their price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814102877
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yes you can use a GFX card on a pc that has integrated GFX.
Also seems like a good card look on newegg tho.
I have 2 graphic cards.
[Image: steamaccount.png]
I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free, nothing else matter.
related: my brother had a good video card laying around in my basement so he gave it to me Big Grin
its, but thanks everyone for helping me
[Image: 10119601.jpg]

un:related
OMFG Omniscient REPLYD I LOVE YOU (no homo)
(06-29-2010, 02:23 PM)º¤øĐőŘđĘø¤º Wrote: I have 2 graphic cards.

Ok? That's irrelevant

(06-29-2010, 02:37 PM)pers2981 Wrote: un:related
OMFG Omniscient REPLYD I LOVE YOU (no homo)

lol He responds to a lot of stuff
OK so, i install the video card and boot up, It works perfect, i then download the drivers so i can actually use the video card, works perfect, i reboot and get rdy to play some cod... now my computer starts except my monitor is just black. i remove the video card and it works again, i put it back in and nope doesn't work any help?
(06-29-2010, 08:32 PM)pers2981 Wrote: OK so, i install the video card and boot up, It works perfect, i then download the drivers so i can actually use the video card, works perfect, i reboot and get rdy to play some cod... now my computer starts except my monitor is just black. i remove the video card and it works again, i put it back in and nope doesn't work any help?

rollback video drivers, the video drivers for wutever reason are not compatible, is your machine fully updated?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GFX Card Capatiblity? nevets04 2 737 05-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Last Post: theboner
  Graphics card questions. υℓqυισяяα 12 1,585 12-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Uhriventis
  GFX Card... Gone 11 2,532 10-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Gone