Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethical-Hackers.org
Yeah, that's true. I can't help you there - I cannot code. Let me know if you'd like a hand with the site, however.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I'll pm you here if I have anything I need help with for sure. Smile
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
No worries. Good luck with everything.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-18-2010, 03:06 AM)MasterZuFu Wrote: I'm still looking for good icons for the ficons of the Certifications tab and the Programming tab. Everything else has some decent icons on it.

Three icon repositories I know of are Icon Archive, Iconspedia and Iconfinder.
Thanks Eve! I still can't find anything for the Certifications tab though Sad Anyone got any ideas for icons for certifications (such as A+, Security +, Network+, CCNA, etc. etc.)???
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
(04-18-2010, 09:23 AM)MasterZuFu Wrote: Thanks Eve! I still can't find anything for the Certifications tab though Sad Anyone got any ideas for icons for certifications (such as A+, Security +, Network+, CCNA, etc. etc.)???

A graduation mortarboard. A rolled scroll. Or just text inside a sphere, to match the icon theme you already have.
Kind of pointless website? Plus you're advertising HF and Leetcoders... Are you getting paid at all for that... If not it would just be a website advertising your Forums..http://certifiedethicalhackers.org/forums/
Too much information on the first page... well, too small. Try and condense and increase the font size.
I look at the amount of information there and instantly think "fudge, I'm not going to read that."
If it takes effort for a user to read it, it should be condensed.
The site has a very nice overall look, but I'm not the biggest fan of the logo. Not that professional looking.
But good work.
The blackish theme itself seems to me like an underground hackers forum.... Perhaps you should make it grayish ?? .. Sorry, but that is just my opinion. In other words, it looks like a nice site. Probably you should make more topics on certification tricks and dumps.

Cheers :biggrin:
[Image: IKILLUNEW.jpg]
Love it.
I will surely become a big poster there.

In need of any help feel free to contact me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hackbb.org | #1 Hacking Forum Keef 0 721 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Keef
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 1 671 01-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Deepak
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 0 555 12-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Last Post: GangForums.Org
  MusicAnchor.org - Music Forums Combo 11 1,412 03-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Endless™
  CustomizeForums.org - MyBB Community panDa. 3 1,073 07-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Last Post: EaGLeZ