Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethical-Hackers.org
THIS WEBSITE IS NO LONGER ONLINE

I just started this site. It's mainly to support the main site (www.ethical-hackers.org). I plan on having the main page standard that doesn't really change and focus my attention on the forums. I want to make it purely professional, and try to keep most of the noobie hackers at bay or at least limited, as that's not what the site is for. It's for more experienced WHITE HAT hackers to go to and learn more, or for someone just starting out to actually get serious about their career in possibly being an ethical hacker.

I'm still looking for good icons for the ficons of the Certifications tab and the Programming tab. Everything else has some decent icons on it.

http://certifiedethicalhackers.org/forums/index.php

Opinions? Suggestions? Thanks!

-ZuFu

EDIT: I moved the forum to the main directory, so now it is:

http://certifiedethicalhackers.org/index.php

EDIT:

Due to possible trademark violations, we've moved to http://www.ethical-hackers.org
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition
The first thing that strikes me is that are you the only person posting?

Rules, Announcements, News and Feedback Threads:799 Post's:800

Seems like a nice site, just empty.
(04-18-2010, 03:08 AM)Prone Wrote: The first thing that strikes me is that are you the only person posting?

Rules, Announcements, News and Feedback Threads:799 Post's:800

Seems like a nice site, just empty.

It'a an RSS Feed bot.

It has over 800 posts.
Yes, I'm the only one posting. The site is basically brand new. The bot is there to get more google hits, but also to get more good information on the site. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to post MORE of the feeds its getting. It's posting like one-liners and not the feed, making it useless at times.
Oh I knew it was a bot Tongue Lmao facepalm. Well thats a good idea. It is looking nice so far.
(04-18-2010, 03:23 AM)MasterZuFu Wrote: Yes, I'm the only one posting. The site is basically brand new. The bot is there to get more google hits, but also to get more good information on the site. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to post MORE of the feeds its getting. It's posting like one-liners and not the feed, making it useless at times.

No-one even welcomed me on my introduction thread.Sad
(04-18-2010, 03:24 AM)Sky- Wrote: No-one even welcomed me on my introduction thread.Sad

I did as soon as I saw it Tongue. The Bot might even if he's nice Smile
Great idea! I'm looking forward to this. I think the homepage's banner could use a little work, but other than that, it looks fine. Forums look great.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-18-2010, 03:26 AM)MasterZuFu Wrote: I did as soon as I saw it Tongue. The Bot might even if he's nice Smile

Thank you Tongue
THANKS! I might actually take the banner from the forum and put it on the main site. I'll have to adjust the coloring so it doesn't look like crap on a white background though. Another thing I'm wanting to do is figure out how to fix the "latest threads" box on the right hand side to not show feeds from RSS-FEEDER because it'll always just load the thing up and you'll never be able to see any posts by actual users.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hackbb.org | #1 Hacking Forum Keef 0 703 06-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Keef
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 1 645 01-19-2013, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Deepak
  Gangforums.org GangForums.Org 0 527 12-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Last Post: GangForums.Org
  MusicAnchor.org - Music Forums Combo 11 1,329 03-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Endless™