Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying flashed xbox?
I'll post it on this thread since the darkcoding website review thread is closed. But when you're unbanned tomorrow i'm expecting an update on the payment that you mentioned would be made yesterday (friday).
(02-17-2012, 08:35 AM)TalishHF Wrote: WTF? I don't have any money I get payed next week on friday on which I will be paying you back.

And it looks like I was right about you in the first place Smile You are a scammer, and you have the audacity to lie to someone, hopefully that reflects a bad reputation on your part before any other members try to deal with you, and offer you any money. Still no payment received, and now you are ignoring my responses.
To what you said before Ace. It's nothing to do with the SF members. But I bet you can guess what his favourite forum is...
I could give you a ruff guidance where you can purchase depending on the location. My friend actually offers this service i will enquire what his prices are like i think he also offers a service where you can send your xbox to him personally and he will do it for you and send it back. Pm me ruffly where your located and i will try my best to assist.
Eligible.
(02-28-2012, 07:56 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: I could give you a ruff guidance where you can purchase depending on the location. My friend actually offers this service i will enquire what his prices are like i think he also offers a service where you can send your xbox to him personally and he will do it for you and send it back. Pm me ruffly where your located and i will try my best to assist.

TalishHF Wrote:~I've found someone to flash it for me.
Thanks guys.
There is a site you can use, its focused on xbox gaming

se7ensins.com

I am sure in the marketplace a few people are selling them
Not sure OP since I don't live in UK.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tut] How to modify your Xbox 360 to have Orange LED's without buying them [Video] ShellsRus 32 4,574 10-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Last Post: пinja
  XBOX Live Gamertag Exchange (Anti XBOX? Don't Post/No Trollin') Resistance 15 2,892 04-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Last Post: RDCA
  Anyone played Red Dead Redemption yet? Thinking of buying. caspur 49 9,684 03-26-2011, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Jaxon
  Buying new console?? Which one?? DAMINK™ 24 2,145 02-13-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: ccalby
  Buying a Headset Rofl 4 761 02-09-2010, 10:42 AM
Last Post: JDBar