Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate myself with a burning passion.
This is probably caused by puberty, I often used to find myself get like this when I was younger. Try looking at my thread about depression to cheer you up. I reccomend seeing a Mental Health Doctor, I did. "Mental Health Doctor" sounds like something crazy but trust me it's just a normal friendly person who you can talk to about anything they work a charm!
[Image: image.php]
(01-13-2012, 08:19 AM)TalishHF Wrote: This is probably caused by puberty, I often used to find myself get like this when I was younger. Try looking at my thread about depression to cheer you up. I reccomend seeing a Mental Health Doctor, I did. "Mental Health Doctor" sounds like something crazy but trust me it's just a normal friendly person who you can talk to about anything they work a charm!

I doubt its puberty. From what he said, it's been this way a long time.
To be honest, his threads make it sound like a depressive personality disorder to me.
If I were to go to a doctor I wouldn't really know what to say because there isn't a reason why I'm like this I think. Then also my parents would tell everyone and school would find out as well and I would get treated differently. I don't want to go through all that.
(01-13-2012, 03:21 PM)skorch Wrote: If I were to go to a doctor I wouldn't really know what to say because there isn't a reason why I'm like this I think. Then also my parents would tell everyone and school would find out as well and I would get treated differently. I don't want to go through all that.

When you go to a psychiatrist, you don't just talk about what went wrong. You just talk. S/he will ask questions, and help you figure out what is wrong and how to make it better.
That being said, sometimes it's easier to talk to a regular non-psychiatrist person. Talking things out helps you think things through.
I did speak with someone I met over an online game about everything. It felt alright expressing how I felt. Then he said stop talking negative.

What a waste of time.
(01-13-2012, 07:33 PM)skorch Wrote: I did speak with someone I met over an online game about everything. It felt alright expressing how I felt. Then he said stop talking negative.

What a waste of time.

There's a book entitled The General in His Labyrinth, about Simón Bolívar.
There's a certain part of that book that I think applies here.

Quote:He (Bolívar) was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finish line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," he sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

Those were his last words.
So, the question is, is the labyrinth living or dying? What is it? Which was he trying to escape? The world, or the end of it?

I don't think it's either. I think it's suffering. Doing wrong and having wrong things happen to you. Bolívar was talking about pain, not about living or dying. How do you get out of the labyrinth of suffering? Suffering is universal. I could be entirely wrong, but that's my take on it. Everyone suffers. Not everyone suffers equally, but it's something everyone has to worry about.
The good part about this is you cared enough to ask for help, even though you have no idea who we are, and we have no idea who you are, asking for help in any way or form is a good sign.

Now to the problem parts:
-"I hate how I look" Many people do, it is just a regular part of life to never be satisfied with the way you were born, a huge problem could be people at school lookin down on you for looking a little deferent eve though that is not necessarily a bad thing, the world would suck if we all looked the same.

-"I hate how rediculasly stupid I am" You are not stupid, I am not sure what age you are, but I am going to assume you are a teen. When you are a teen, school can be very tough, the way the school system is built now a days, often makes kids feel like they are not important and make them feel like failures unless they are an all A student.

-"I hate that I make horrible decisions" Everyone messes up when making decisions, that is why learning to laugh at yourself and learning to get over everything is so important. What you need to realize is that everyone makes mistakes, I am sure most people make more wrong decisions to you. A great example of this is myself, I feel like I never do anything right, but as long as I have someone to tell my problems to, I always feel better. If I were you, I would find a friend you trust more than yourself, I personally have a friend named Evan who has gone through everything I have, and I can trust him with anything, if you are able to find one of these friends that you can tell absolutly anything, you will more than for sure cheer up and realize you are not the only one who messes up.

-"I hate that I am such a loser" You are not a loser, you are important to multiple peoples life more than likely, in situations where I feel like I am not important, I like to think of myself like a "Teacher". Teachers can never tell how many people's life they have touched, weather they realize it or not, they affect peoples life. You may not be able to tell, but you are very important In parts of people's life. I recently read a story about a kid who had died from a disease, and he had often thought about suicide because he thought no one cared about him. When he died, many people he thought didn't care about him much, came forth saying how much of an inspiration he was to their life.

And lastly "I cannot find anything good about me" It is hard to examnine yourself, you will never be satisfied. Everybody will always find different parts about themselves that they hate, when in fact god made you the way you are, and you are perfect in his eyes.

Anyways, good luck with this, hope I helped!
YOURE ONLY A LOSER CAUSE YOU HATE ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF. if you dont have confidence then just pretend you do, youll look a lot better and feel better about yourself if you do, not to mention ull get mad pussy.
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
(01-17-2012, 09:28 AM)Virus. Wrote: YOURE ONLY A LOSER CAUSE YOU HATE ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF. if you dont have confidence then just pretend you do, youll look a lot better and feel better about yourself if you do, not to mention ull get mad pussy.

Possibly the least helpful post, ever.
You basically just said "to fix your problem, the first thing you need to do is fix your problem, loser." He knows his confidence it the problem. That's why he made the thread, because he wants to fix it.
Stop spamming to get the feather.
Self-confidence is very important, but this is a phase, you'll get over it. You should look at the mirror, and given one or two compliments about yourself each day. This should help you. Not necessarily physical compliments, but compliments in general.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 787 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 721 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,239 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 661 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Hate Your Job? King 4 1,290 12-24-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: King