Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate what I'm in school for
I'm in school for art at the moment and I absolutely hate it. I'm only a few months away from graduating but I don't think I can finish. I really really don't think I can do it I hate it so much. And I hate that I hate it- like I used to love to draw but now it just makes me so sad and angry and I don't think that I have ever been this monumentally unhappy in my life and I don't know what to do. I want to drop out but then I won't have a degree and it'll all have been for nothing, but I can't keep doing this to myself and I don't know what to do.
(06-23-2016, 08:04 PM)foibles Wrote: I'm in school for art at the moment and I absolutely hate it. I'm only a few months away from graduating but I don't think I can finish. I really really don't think I can do it I hate it so much. And I hate that I hate it- like I used to love to draw but now it just makes me so sad and angry and I don't think that I have ever been this monumentally unhappy in my life and I don't know what to do. I want to drop out but then I won't have a degree and it'll all have been for nothing, but I can't keep doing this to myself and I don't know what to do.

Hey, I'm sorry you're going through a hard time at the moment. If you'd like to get emotional support from volunteer trained active listeners you can check out 7 Cups here http://www.7cups.com/12647476 I hope you get the support you need and deserve.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 771 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,211 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  I hate myself with a burning passion. skorch 21 6,045 01-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Infested Terran
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 653 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  Hate Your Job? King 4 1,289 12-24-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: King