Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kid's cursing at me while i'm jogging o.o
I think you'll be fine. You made your point. The fact that they didn't chase you probably means they understand you're serious, and they'll most likely back off.
Shouting profanities was either a product of boredom or some kind of show of dominance. They assumed you wouldn't have the gall to do anything, and you did. They never had the gall to do anything but shout profanities, and they probably won't start anytime soon.
On that note, it probably would have been better for you to actually tell them to stop, rather than hitting them.
I wish I was home schooled, I just want to program .-.! Anyways, I think you should carry a pocket knife, they sell it at stores so it shouldn't be illegal. Just don't go jogging with a chef knife waving at them (they'd probably run inside). They're just bored with their lives so they want to torment you. I don't think it's working. Is their a possibility you can jog a different route?
[Image: xypfOL.png]
(01-05-2012, 07:45 PM)Cykn Wrote: I think you'll be fine. You made your point. The fact that they didn't chase you probably means they understand you're serious, and they'll most likely back off.
Shouting profanities was either a product of boredom or some kind of show of dominance. They assumed you wouldn't have the gall to do anything, and you did. They never had the gall to do anything but shout profanities, and they probably won't start anytime soon.
On that note, it probably would have been better for you to actually tell them to stop, rather than hitting them.

Thank you for this wonderful reply.
Smile really thoughtful and well thought out.
And yea i probably shouldn't have hit him. Who knows though, maybe they won't be so rude anymore.

Anyways, I'll be going to therapy for a while. I told me mom what happened, she wants me to manage my anger better. And I completely agree with her.

So yea, thanks again!
Quote:I recommend a pocket knife, or brass knuckles. They could, it's a possibility. So I recommend you get one of those things. Threaten them, chase them if they go to your property. How many kids are we talking about, and what age?

This is the dumbest advice I ever heard. Yeah, carry a pocket knife if you wish to bend down in the pen. You can carry it if you wish, I do, but don't show it or threaten to anyone because that can be considered as an armed assault (I carry mine for practical reasons, like cutting stuff when needed etc.).

Don't worry it's probably nothing. Kids like that usually get scared after you react aggressive to their behavior and they usually seek a new victim after that. Been in couple situations like that.
Get a dog and keep it in the front lawn, they wont come to your hose now Smile
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]
(01-05-2012, 10:15 PM)AMD Wrote: Get a dog and keep it in the front lawn, they wont come to your hose now Smile

[Image: rottweiler.jpg]

haha This...
You'd be stupid to come near that thing.

Well, you obvisously should've thought about this before you punched the guy.
However, I suggest you to keep a lookout now.
Don't be too relaxed.
Maybe, apologize? But bringing a weapon to places is not always the best way to protect yourself.

In case you do get ganged up.
Listen careful.
You take one of the kids.
Just one.
And then punch, kick, scratch, do whatever you have to...to him.
Attack him so bad, like an inch beyond his life, until he begs for your mercy. Then. His friends will get scared and probably stop. If they don't continue beating the one kid. Stick with one. Go all out. Don't hesitate when you are in a situation like that.
(01-05-2012, 08:30 PM)Unify Wrote: Thank you for this wonderful reply.
Smile really thoughtful and well thought out.
And yea i probably shouldn't have hit him. Who knows though, maybe they won't be so rude anymore.

Anyways, I'll be going to therapy for a while. I told me mom what happened, she wants me to manage my anger better. And I completely agree with her.

So yea, thanks again!

No worries. I'm glad you want to better yourself, although I'm not sure you need therapy, unless you've had problems with anger in the past. Good luck. Blackhat
You are going to need to buy a paintball gun.

Or like some throw Crack things (make loud noise).

To scare them off.
If you're an adult or at least mature then find out where one of the leaders lives and go knock on his door. A conversation with their parents would imho be the most effective. I'd woop my kids ass for an hour if that happened. You might feel uncomfortable with doing this but I really think it's the most effective approach. Even more so than contacting law enforcement. And I don't recommend violence no matter how tempting it is to just kick their ass. Unless of course they initiate it in which case I'd throw down the biggest woop ass in history.

I said woop ass twice in this post. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kid calls 911 for Math help Release4 23 2,413 01-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Kid Cudi? Socrates 23 2,646 12-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Socrates
  Kid Hates Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Grizzly 8 1,141 11-18-2009, 03:10 AM
Last Post: Codine
  I feel like I'm the little kid here. mike_mybb_import3284 13 1,651 01-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Last Post: Dr Small