Support Forums

Full Version: Kid's cursing at me while i'm jogging o.o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So today i went out to jog. And when i was outside my home, some kids were name calling. There were about 5 of them on bikes/scooters.

So you know just typical f word b word. But for the longest time ever Ive been holding in all my anger. And i got really pissed this time. And i mean really pissed. So i just went on my way jogging.(it's a big circle) when i was jogging i saw them again so i sped up.(they didn't know what was going on)

I charged at one of the kids and punched him directly in the face. He flew of his bike... I then just kept jogging. Weird thing is they didn't chace me.(they could've, they were on bikes).

Problem is, they know where i live. They might damage our property, or try to gang up on me.

What should i do?(I'm much stronger then all them, but if they were to gang up on me, I'm sure they can kill me.)

(01-05-2012, 06:52 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]So today i went out to jog. And when i was outside my home, some kids were name calling. There were about 5 of them on bikes/scooters.

So you know just typical f word b word. But for the longest time ever Ive been holding in all my anger. And i got really pissed this time. And i mean really pissed. So i just went on my way jogging.(it's a big circle) when i was jogging i saw them again so i sped up.(they didn't know what was going on)

I charged at one of the kids and punched him directly in the face. He flew of his bike... I then just kept jogging. Weird thing is they didn't chace me.(they could've, they were on bikes).

Problem is, they know where i live. They might damage our property, or try to gang up on me.

What should i do?(I'm much stronger then all them, but if they were to gang up on me, I'm sure they can kill me.)
I recommend a pocket knife, or brass knuckles. They could, it's a possibility. So I recommend you get one of those things. Threaten them, chase them if they go to your property. How many kids are we talking about, and what age?
(01-05-2012, 07:01 PM)MineCrack Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend a pocket knife, or brass knuckles. They could, it's a possibility. So I recommend you get one of those things. Threaten them, chase them if they go to your property. How many kids are we talking about, and what age?

Knife or brass knuckle is not something i can work with. Both are illegal. A rope maybe, a small rope i can put around a neck in case they tried jumping me. I can strangle one of em.

Anyways I'm 16. They were my age, teens. like 14-17
Christ, They're not going to mess with you or kill you. They'll more than likely go and harass someone else.
(01-05-2012, 07:13 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Christ, They're not going to mess with you or kill you. They'll more than likely go and harass someone else.

How exactly do you know that.

You know how kids are, they know where I live. They can easily egg our house or damage property.

3 years ago i egged my neighbors house because he told me i can't hang out with his son. Kids are kids. They can easily cause damage.
Quite frankly then, don't punch younger children in the face?
Make up stuff about how your brother is in the FBI or something, they won't do anything.
(01-05-2012, 07:08 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Knife or brass knuckle is not something i can work with. Both are illegal. A rope maybe, a small rope i can put around a neck in case they tried jumping me. I can strangle one of em.

Anyways I'm 16. They were my age, teens. like 14-17
Why would they kill you though? If they jumped you, and you fought back hard enough they would probably kill you.
(01-05-2012, 07:19 PM)MineCrack Wrote: [ -> ]Why would they kill you though? If they jumped you, and you fought back hard enough they would probably kill you.

Well yea this is true. They probably wouldn't.
I guess If I see them again I'll just ignore them. If they try to jump me, I'll fight them.

(01-05-2012, 07:16 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Quite frankly then, don't punch younger children in the face?

I don't know why I punched him. I've been having temper problems lately. Even my mom said so. I would randomly flip out at things.

=/ I think it's because I'm home schooled. I'm sort of anti social.
Keep a pocket knife in your pocket just in case. A switch blade is always handy. Don't use a rope. If there's several of them on you and you're trying to strangle one of them with a rope, you have no hands free to fend off the others. You'll be right. Just keep an eye open at all times.
Pages: 1 2 3