Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year Resolutions
Exchange more than 70k this year is my goal Smile
(12-29-2011, 03:19 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Pretty great posts from you guys. Hope you all can keep it. Smile
My aunt seems to think going on a sugar-free diet will work. "Death to all carbs" she says. Omg

btw, I started the blog I mentioned in the OP.
http://thebloggart.com/

I thought I'd check it out to see how the theme was and whatnot, but your first post sucked me right in and I had to read more. freakin excellent job man, that's exactly what you want.
(12-30-2011, 02:46 AM)King Wrote: I thought I'd check it out to see how the theme was and whatnot, but your first post sucked me right in and I had to read more. freakin excellent job man, that's exactly what you want.

Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.
I'm sorry to say there was only one post, but I do plan on posting regularly. Hope to see you become a regular reader soon. Blackhat
(12-30-2011, 03:57 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.
I'm sorry to say there was only one post, but I do plan on posting regularly. Hope to see you become a regular reader soon. Blackhat

Keep us updated mate. I'd love to see what you can do with the blog. Thumbsup

Edit: I just subscribed to your e-mail newsletter. Unfortunately, the confirmation e-mail was sent to my Spam mailbox. I'd recommend turning off the subscription confirmation altogether. What plugin are you using?
(12-30-2011, 04:11 AM)King Wrote: Keep us updated mate. I'd love to see what you can do with the blog. Thumbsup

Edit: I just subscribed to your e-mail newsletter. Unfortunately, the confirmation e-mail was sent to my Spam mailbox. I'd recommend turning off the subscription confirmation altogether. What plugin are you using?

Its the default Jetpack plugin. I am planning on changing it to a simpler plugin as soon as I find a better one. Suggestions? Smile

Edit: PM me. Lets keep the thread on topic.
Well off topic guys. Lets try keep it on New years resolutions.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-30-2011, 05:18 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Well off topic guys. Lets try keep it on New years resolutions.

Sorry about that DAMINK. Smile

Anyways guys, I guess we're about one day away from the next year. As the current joke goes, "Don't step into the toilet at 11:59 pm. You might not come out till next year."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRRmMZP84AVxBodYdXiF6...4_pmUq5KCx]
I never EVER plan a New Years resolution anymore, only because I never follow it, haha!
(12-29-2011, 03:36 PM)Sam Wrote: Start my new website. Almost ready to start. I've bought a copy of vBulletin domain + hosting. - Waiting for it to all be ready Tongue

[Off topic]How much does vBulletin cost[/Off topic]

My new years resolution is to get my Youtube partnered. I'm almost there, and I just need to put forth a little bit more effort but I also have school and work to deal with.
(01-02-2012, 08:38 AM)Thomas Wrote: [Off topic]How much does vBulletin cost[/Off topic]

My new years resolution is to get my Youtube partnered. I'm almost there, and I just need to put forth a little bit more effort but I also have school and work to deal with.

For the forum license only, it's $195.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New years resolutions nameslot 0 349 01-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Last Post: nameslot
  Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? Skill 18 2,020 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk