Support Forums

Full Version: New Year Resolutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, my fellow SF-ers. Smile

How many of you have something big planned for the coming year? Some new habits you want to maintain, maybe some old ones which seem to be bringing you down. Maybe the regret of wasting time last year can be better fulfilled this year.
I know what many of you may be thinking. New Year Resolutions are as pointless as believing in Santa Claus (Ohmy sorry kids), but I think they serve some sort of purpose. It gives us the acknowledgement that we understand ourselves well enough to know that we need to do something new, need to go somewhere cool or need to change something in our lives. Drastic, or not so. Thats up to you. Thumbsup

Next year onwards, I'll be recording my life on the internet through the voice of a blog. Some of you may know that I'm an avid writer and net junkie. Maybe I'll combine them and share my life experiences in some humorous way or fashion. I don't know. The time will come and I'll make my decision. I'll share the link to the blog on SF when it arrives. Victoire

TL;DR: What about you? Whats your "New Year Resolution"?

Edit: My New Year's Resolution: http://thebloggart.com/
Stop ignoring my school work and ending off the school year in a bang.
I am going to stop playing Xbox as much.

Also, Become a lot more Active on this site/HF
I'm still thinking about it. But I've thought that perfecting my dietary habits would be one of the best things for my sport. Something along those lines, probably.
Quit my job and start a new career.
Thats my goal for 2012.
I would like to stop slacking in school, putting games over grades as i'm coming close to graduating. Not give up as easy as I do. Learn more java and learn php (php because in my country they need more web devs). Get a job. Thats about all. Maybe upgrade my computer.
Move out, get a better job and enjoy the year.
Not drink as much alchohol as I have in the last 4 months lol
Pretty great posts from you guys. Hope you all can keep it. Smile
My aunt seems to think going on a sugar-free diet will work. "Death to all carbs" she says. Omg

btw, I started the blog I mentioned in the OP.
http://thebloggart.com/
Start my new website. Almost ready to start. I've bought a copy of vBulletin domain + hosting. - Waiting for it to all be ready Tongue
Pages: 1 2