Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting England
(09-14-2011, 07:53 AM)Ace Wrote: Anything bad about it in specific? Every place has it's downsides though

I've been to Manchester a few times, and I've found it to be really boring. Only interesting thing I saw was a graffiti event, where I met some interesting people. The city as a whole though, I found quite dull and uninteresting.

I've been to pretty much all of the major cities in England, and the only ones I really enjoyed were Liverpool & London.
Liverpool is very similar to Newcastle which is probably why I liked it so much. And as for London, there is so much to do & see there, so you'd struggle to be bored.

(09-14-2011, 07:52 AM)Muted Wrote: To be honest, Manchester isn't great well most areas are not.

If you're referring to it being rough, that's just the same story for every single other city in England.
From what I've experienced, the city centers here seem to be very nice & modern, however the suburbs around the city center are always very rough.
In Newcastle I only know of 1 area which isn't rough and that's full of students. Everywhere else is pretty poor & full of crime.
I know what you mean, if you go to someplace like Las Vegas, and then somehow end up in a place like Delaware lol, or even... I actually can't think of any boring places off the top of my head, but you'd know that just the contrast between the two places would be really noticeable. It all depends on where you're from I guess too. Some people could find it interesting and things to do there, others maybe not. I've heard of Liverpool before though. Never been anywhere in the UK though. Only been outside of Canada for Australia, the US, and a few more places in southern america. Been all over Canada though. If you want a fun place in Canada, I would definitely advise Montreal lol. It's pretty crazy there, there's always people partying and events going on everywhere, no matter what time of day it is. I don't think there's a time where even half the city sleeps at the same time.
I am currently in the airport. Pretty relaxed now. I think it was just the thought of it. Tongue
My aunt lives in England, Manchester. Been once there, looks like a very nice place.
I want to live there, though. Smile
[Image: ifloog.jpg]

England is cool ! I have a few friends there and want too visit within the next couple of years or so.
[Image: blazin.gif]
ive always wanted to go to england believe it or not, it seems like a nice place to be! lots of happiness it seems like
UK is a very good country for living
I am now in England. Smile Everything went well. Flight was only 6 and half hours!

I am loving the fast internet speed Big Grin
Always have something to entertain you, for example, an iPod, an iPhone, an iPad, a laptop, or anything that you can do digitally, watch movies and stuff, should help you a ton in the plane =P.
I live in England too. ^^
But good look with everything, I'm sure you will have a lovely visit.
Relax.