Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visiting England
Well my whole family lives in England. I moved to Canada 3 years ago.

I will be going to visit tomorrow but I am so anxious. I hate planes and will be seeing my family after 3 years. Does anyone suffer from anxiety and if you do is there a way to get rid of the feeling. I have never felt it before.

Right now I am just worried about freaking out on airplane and freaking out when seeing my family after 3 years. It just feels more stressful right now rather than excitement.
Try not to worry about it much. The anxiety just comes from not knowing what to expect. Once you are there though, everything will go a lot smoother.
Be british, and get on with it Tongue

[no offence, im british too ;D]
Few tips on flight :
Try and sleep during and sleep.
eat well in the flight and have loads of water.
Water helps the body and keep some movement if your are not sleeping Smile

Have a safe flight and have fun with your family!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Good to see a fellow Canadian on the forum Smile I'm from Canada too. But have fun in England! I always wanted to visit Manchester in the UK, everyone goes to London, I like to be different, and I think it would be the next best place from what i've seen...
Ace, I live in manchester haha.
(09-14-2011, 07:48 AM)Muted Wrote: Ace, I live in manchester haha.

I know others from here live in the UK. I don't think you have anything bad to say about it though lol
To be honest, Manchester isn't great well most areas are not.
(09-14-2011, 07:52 AM)Muted Wrote: To be honest, Manchester isn't great well most areas are not.

Anything bad about it in specific? Every place has it's downsides though
England is a nice country. But i wish i was a Canadian fellow though Sad