Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Be Scared?
I know His name I think. I know his general area too.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Then if he does 'swat' you then just give the police as much information as you know, they will track him down.

Some useful information about 'swatting':

Each time a raid is carried out, it cost the American government roughly $50,000. This is an extreme amount of money, therefore making your government lose money. Also why the Police are carrying out this raid, they could be missing a REAL hostage situation, which could result in American citizens dying by the hands of the 'swatter'.

Also, the hoax is being carried out on an American Citizen, why would you do such thing to your own? After all this, how can the 'swatter' say they love their country when they're causing it so much pain and money? This is one reason why I dislike most Americans, most of them are too stubborn to realize what they're doing isn't funny or clever.

I'm sorry for any of the Americans who read that, but it's true. ON Xbox LIVE, who is the one to start talking smack first between the British or the Americans? I'd say 75% of the time it will be the Americans. I'm not say we (the British) are any angels, infact we're not by far. But I just dislike the average American.

Wow, that was a bit off topic? Sorry, lol.
Never knew it was 50k. I don't think he'll do it. He is too scared. Most people don't.
I'm just saying, I hope it helped you a little incase you ever thought about doing it or for anyone on the forum who's thought about doing it.
I honestly doubt they'd do it, it's pretty much a scare tactic. Just remember to keep your dogs in cages if you suspect anything happening.
[Image: 2.png]
I have no pets.
How did he get your dox in the first place?

I imagine most people wouldn't ever actually follow through on something like this.

If you're really that concerned, however, as somebody above mentioned you should just call a non emergency line for the police and report the issue.
My dick of a friend sold him it for .50$. Yes that's 50 cents.
The Police Will Arrest You
(08-05-2011, 04:24 PM)Spudster Wrote: The Police Will Arrest You

No, they won't...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm scared.... Guys.. help Proxy bypass© 4 458 12-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Cobalt