Support Forums

Full Version: Should I Be Scared?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A Kid has my dox. He said he would give it to 2k+ people.

And I'm not scared but I'm just saying If he swats me what happens?
The police or swat team (or both) will show up at your house, guns loaded, and probably try to take you down.
If you think someone might actually try it, then I would call your local police (use a non-emergency line), and tell them what's going on.
Would they take my PC.
(08-02-2011, 05:41 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Would they take my PC.

I'm pretty sure they would mate.
i don't think it will lead to this man.
(08-02-2011, 05:41 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Would they take my PC.

It depends on what the other people tell the FBI/police. If they tell them that you've been doing any computer related crimes, then yes they would take it. But I believe most of the time when people swat others, they tell the police that you are holding someone hostage, or that you are trying to kill yourself... pretty much anything that would make them bust down your doors and charge in.

Either way, I still think it is a good idea to let your local police know that you think this might happen, so that there is less of a probability that your doors get busted through.
Cool Story Bro Big Grin (Joke)

Nah I don't think, don't worry
If he was to do it anyway I could auto delete my HDD?
(08-02-2011, 05:35 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]A Kid has my dox. He said he would give it to 2k+ people.

And I'm not scared but I'm just saying If he swats me what happens?

If he swats you, you'll have a few dozen automatic rifles pointing at your head, nothing to worry about though because once they realize it's another Xbox hoax they will track him down and he gets 10 years. Smile

It would be better if you counter-dox him so if he does, you can give the police his info.

Oh, if you have anything illegal on your computer I suggest you get rid of it, they'll seize it. (your computer)

This is why I love living in England, our officers aren't as dumb, we never get swatted, my dox has been up on pastebin numerous amounts of times and I've had dozens of swat threats, none of them ever happened. Smile
(08-04-2011, 08:05 AM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]If he was to do it anyway I could auto delete my HDD?

You could run this: http://www.dban.org/
Don't expect to ever get anything back that's on your HDD though.
Pages: 1 2 3