Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I did in 10 minutes...
Dude.. i liked second one.. picture background is awesome and it's realy looking cool. Smile
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
looking goood i would love it if you could make me one
Done one more...

[Image: outcast11.png]
I like the OP signature, I like the white sky you've done with it, looks quite nice.

6/10
Also, I just made the text a bit different, a bit more 3D and gold so It's not as plain.

[Image: tuhGY.jpg]
(07-23-2011, 11:24 AM)Believable Wrote: I like the OP signature, I like the white sky you've done with it, looks quite nice.

6/10
Also, I just made the text a bit different, a bit more 3D and gold so It's not as plain.

[Image: tuhGY.jpg]

The gold fits the color scheme but I'd say make your gold a bit more brown. The original text he had fits the rest of the image a little better than this
That looks pretty good I like nice job.
(07-23-2011, 03:37 PM)Ace Wrote: The gold fits the color scheme but I'd say make your gold a bit more brown. The original text he had fits the rest of the image a little better than this

Agreed the gold seems to stand out a bit to much make it blend as Ace said.

Also the second picture you edited is almost as good!
Great work for only spending 10 minutes on it!
I wish I had talent like this.
I just am terrible at PS and do not have the patience to learn each little technique on the internet for each little part of a picture to edit.
[Image: odILW.png]
Great job for only 10 minutes, looks great.
All of those are pretty nice, Good job.
Yeah, gold looks good. Made it more modernized, nice job.
[Image: 259.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [tutorial] Mac OS X-like wallpaper in a few minutes! tomynho 1 468 09-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Fragma