Support Forums

Full Version: Something I did in 10 minutes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I was bored and I really like Black Hawk Down movie, so I took a screen shot from it and made a quick sig out of it.

Origional pic:
[Image: ss1c.png]

Signature I made from it:
[Image: outcast8.png]

Nothing much, just played around with HDR, contrast, color filters and curves. Added a bit more smoke, stroke around it and blured some parts a bit more.
The sand looks a little bit cruddy, but still, good work.
Not bad, but I think the guy on the left is too blurred out. It doesn't quite look like a foggy effect, it looks more like an odd or "off" perspective effect with a primal focal point being the second truck and the helicopters. Try to make it a "sharper" blur, and maybe add some grain to it, right now it looks more like blurry smoke, but sand dust has a more grainy/noise look.

Nice warm color choice though.
I actually really like it.

You did use a little to much blur, but if you did it in 10 minutes, its really nice.
The contrast is too high, whether you made this in 10 minutes or not.
I aimed to get a high contrast, I wanted it to look something more different. I admit, I used too much blur and got a weird effect, but I liked it lol.

Also, I made this (also 10-15 mins of work):

Orig:

[Image: ss23.png]

Sig:

[Image: outcast7.png]
(07-21-2011, 06:53 PM)Outcast Wrote: [ -> ]I aimed to get a high contrast, I wanted it to look something more different. I admit, I used too much blur and got a weird effect, but I liked it lol.

Also, I made this (also 10-15 mins of work):

Orig:

[Image: ss23.png]

Sig:

[Image: outcast7.png]

This image actually looks pretty well done. The lighting effect looks excellent.
I think they're sick and would make a awesome signature for you.
Thanks guys, last one... This one is from the Google Images, from Desert Storm.

Orig:

[Image: usaff16af15cf15edeserts.jpg]

Sig:

[Image: outcast9.png]
Not bad, this one looks more realistic to me. Good job Smile
Pages: 1 2 3