Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea For A Forum. [Good/Bad?]
There are already plenty of forums on this topic and your idea is covered on many other sites. How about this modification of that idea:

People post their assignments for review then people give them feedback then once the assignment has been handed in other people can use it as a guide or to copy if they so choose (I would say encouraging people to copy them though is a bad idea because you would have to stop google indexing your site to protect them from being busted).
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(10-23-2009, 03:29 PM)Tim Wrote: There are already plenty of forums on this topic and your idea is covered on many other sites. How about this modification of that idea:

People post their assignments for review then people give them feedback then once the assignment has been handed in other people can use it as a guide or to copy if they so choose (I would say encouraging people to copy them though is a bad idea because you would have to stop google indexing your site to protect them from being busted).

Yes, it would have to have a legitimate front, much like HF, it is a white hat site, but we all know what 99% of members use it for.
[Image: Lj]
(10-23-2009, 10:06 AM)Vorfin Wrote: OK, I was thinking of making a forum where members could post all their school work/essays/projects. In return they could "use" the ones posted by other people.

What do you think?

hmm.. your forum might get sued for copyright infringement.. what if some boy included an essay of shakespeare you do not know?
(10-24-2009, 06:51 AM)dongblues Wrote: hmm.. your forum might get sued for copyright infringement.. what if some boy included an essay of shakespeare you do not know?

Err, that's not violating any copyrights.....
[Image: Lj]
I own CheatersForums.com btw. Not sure you can have a much better domain name.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
That domain just redirects to gametour.com :/
Hmmm seems like a decent idea. But as soon as someone posted their work on the internet it would be found by pretty much any school teacher that bothers to use the plagerism tools that are provided to them which means that if someone did use it and was caught the consequences would be pretty severe.

Idea is good. Doubt it would actually work tho. And come on guys why go to school at all if you are just going to cheat your way to success? How does that help you prepare for the real world?
Omni, are you selling that domain?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I'll just interject here. I don't think that would be a great idea. I'm talking about essays specifically. You may be able to get away with it but with the way the school systems are coming down on plagiarism I think it'd be hard. I'm no longer in high school I've graduated to a university. I have seen people kicked out of the class and their grades zeroed due to the fact that they have disobeyed the academic dishonesty policy. It happens more often than you may think. However, if this kind of forum would have been around while I was in high school, I probably would have tried it out. There are other sites that offer this to students that pay.
[Image: arch2.png]
I think that is a great idea, kinda like a spark notes kind of thing? Or what? Eather way, it will help many people and i'm sure be widely popular.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.