Support Forums

Full Version: Idea For A Forum. [Good/Bad?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, I was thinking of making a forum where members could post all their school work/essays/projects. In return they could "use" the ones posted by other people.

What do you think?
(10-23-2009, 10:06 AM)Vorfin Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I was thinking of making a forum where members could post all their school work/essays/projects. In return they could "use" the ones posted by other people.

What do you think?

That actually a good idea, Not needed for me anymore but ,
I like it....
Just do it. Thumbsup
I am not sure I like that idea. I can see a forum for school help so let me think about its implementation. It should be setup for cheating on school work imho.
I agree with Omni on this one, too many people would like to cheat their school work which wont benifit them in later life.
(10-23-2009, 10:12 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure I like that idea. I can see a forum for school help so let me think about its implementation. It should be setup for cheating on school work imho.

Of course it's "true" purpose would be, cheating. But IMHO, it's not about if it will cause people to fail in later life or not. You could even look at it as teaching them a "Life Skill" Sadly, to get anywhere in this world you have to be willing to lie and cheat.

Also, I can see it getting traffic, that means money for me, and being able to go to Uni. without as much debt. I'm in it for the money, not screwing over peoples education/helping them get good grades.
@ Vorfin
That's a nice idea.I Think OMNI will be making a forum for this.
(10-23-2009, 10:24 AM)Akshay* Wrote: [ -> ]@ Vorfin
That's a nice idea.I Think OMNI will be making a forum for this.

I got dibs on the copyright.
This has probably already been done multiple times. But, you could give it a try. I don't really think it'll get you very far though, people will be more willing to take than give.
(10-23-2009, 10:30 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably already been done multiple times. But, you could give it a try. I don't really think it'll get you very far though, people will be more willing to take than give.

As far as I can see it hasn't been done before, well not for free/in the style of a forum.

And it wont be hard to give, most people have their school work on their computer, all you have to do is take 2 minutes to post it.
Whether you like or not, I like that idea, because it helps kids for making home work more easier. In return you will get the traffic from the kids under 10 aswell Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3