Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Short Story] Taken
Do you ever see your Mom or talk to her anymore?
(05-01-2011, 02:15 PM)Sir Wrote: Do you ever see your Mom or talk to her anymore?

Yes I do. I actually just saw a couple hours ago. She doesn't want to talk about the past, so I'm not pushing it. We have an okay relationship.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Danm my eyes were filled with tears when i read this whole thread. Same exactly same thing happend with my best friend irl, he always say that what ever happens, happen for our good and i like that spirit of him.

GOD BLESS YOU MATE.
Short and well written. You have had a hard life. Hope your future holds better for you.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
(05-07-2011, 12:03 AM)Invincible Wrote: Danm my eyes were filled with tears when i read this whole thread. Same exactly same thing happend with my best friend irl, he always say that what ever happens, happen for our good and i like that spirit of him.

GOD BLESS YOU MATE.

I have the same spirit. I wouldn't change anything if given the chance. Apart from some family issues with my current family, I am happy with who I am, and how I am living. Tell him I said hi Tongue

(05-13-2011, 10:10 AM)Telhast Wrote: Short and well written. You have had a hard life. Hope your future holds better for you.

Thank you Telhast Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Seriously well done,
i loved it, i could picture it in my head, and when i start to get
a picture, i know that the story is going to be good, can you please
look at starting a mini-book of some sort of series of this?
it just sounds amazing,

And sorry if any of those characters in that story are actually you,
the story sounded so so sad.
First of all I'd just like to say, this is a very touching story. It nearly brought a tear to my eye reading it, i could picture the whole thing in my head. It must have been incredibly devastating for you to go through this first hand especially at that age. I'd also like to say, I'm glad to hear it hasn't kept you down all of these years.

It's a very great, well written story you have here. You should be very proud of your self.
(06-21-2011, 07:51 AM)Barneyyz™ Wrote: First of all I'd just like to say, this is a very touching story. It nearly brought a tear to my eye reading it, i could picture the whole thing in my head. It must have been incredibly devastating for you to go through this first hand especially at that age. I'd also like to say, I'm glad to hear it hasn't kept you down all of these years.

It's a very great, well written story you have here. You should be very proud of your self.

Thank you Smile

I am proud of myself, the past has partly made me who I am. I have confidence in long situations that I will pull through regardless of any hardships. As I've said before, I wouldn't change anything if given the chance.
(06-21-2011, 08:13 AM)Veryx Wrote: Thank you Smile

I am proud of myself, the past has partly made me who I am. I have confidence in long situations that I will pull through regardless of any hardships. As I've said before, I wouldn't change anything if given the chance.

If you don't mind would you be able to check out my Short Story? It'd be great getting some C&C from someone like your self :-)?
(06-21-2011, 09:04 AM)Barneyyz™ Wrote: If you don't mind would you be able to check out my Short Story? It'd be great getting some C&C from someone like your self :-)?

I did Smile and I liked it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHORT POEM] Silent night. Magma 59 14,501 02-20-2020, 01:23 AM
Last Post: pearl
  Five Word Story Minus-Zero 781 256,225 11-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  [Narrative Story] Empty Creatures Froggy 6 1,787 10-15-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Creepy story - Curiosity thespragg 2 1,224 03-13-2013, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Short Story, don't know if I should continue. Speak 2 1,497 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Dubai