Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graffiti?
(04-03-2011, 08:30 PM)Epicly Wrote: Well I won't vandalize a home or even my own home for that matter, cause I just hate watching a neighboor cleaning up a mess I did. I'm talking about like some park benches or such like that. But anyways on topic, how do I start Stencil Graffiti, as in what spray paint, what type of cardboard or just paper and such as those questions.

Park benches would be government owned, and therefore would still be considered illegal because it's owned by the city.

You should confront Fragma with this Graffiti topic though, I'm not sure if he actually does graffiti, but he knows the art of graffiti based on a couple graphics i've seen from him.

Here's one piece that i've done in the past:
[Image: spin.png]

This is my work in photoshop, I don't actually do graffiti.
(04-03-2011, 08:49 PM)Infinity Wrote: Park benches would be government owned, and therefore would still be considered illegal because it's owned by the city.

But you understand what I mean right? Park benchs, Wall's that noone look at just places without CCTV.

I was actually gonna ask Fragma too also on TalkGFX, but I decide to wait a bit and google before asking to get a better idea of what's he talking about.
I'm not a street artist I'm a graffiti artist, but anyway this will probably help you:
http://www.243support.co.uk/__howTo/_img...ENCILS.pdf

I really dislike street artists by the way. Tongue
As far as I know that's illegal and you can get punished for doing that. Although, I would suggest looking on google for some designs Big Grin
hmhmh, i can't graffiti to hard to get the paint can's XD
(04-05-2011, 04:18 PM)Unreal Wrote: hmhmh, i can't graffiti to hard to get the paint can's XD

How's it hard to get the paint? Tongue That's the easiest part lol.
you can just tag and abandon house that wouldnt do any damage to anyone
(04-05-2011, 05:23 PM)Unreal Wrote: you can just tag and abandon house that wouldnt do any damage to anyone

Aside from the owner of the property and then you get arrested for trespassing and vandalism. Good idea. Omg
I don't splel check.
If I we're to tag somewhere it would never ever be a home ever. Someone use to live there as a child and most likely will want to go back there some day to see and live their childhood, and I won't have that on my mind one day. I just really wanna tag a cardboard box somewhere, a garbage can or something like that.
An interesting type of graffiti is street graffiti. It's more of an art. Here is a picture of what I am talking about.

[Image: 1419711070_84a12a4943_o.jpg]

Pretty cool if you ask me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums - Merry Xmas Graffiti Fragma 12 3,008 11-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Rate my Graffiti Signatures! :D T3RRi8Le™ 47 8,967 11-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Fragma Graffiti Sketch Fragma 25 2,214 01-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  Tablet Graffiti Drawing Fragma 6 2,264 09-14-2010, 12:10 PM
Last Post: bkotz