Support Forums

Full Version: Graffiti?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How would I start doing graffiti or Stencil Graffiti? Like go get some cans and some cardboard and make myself a design or something? I'm really inspired by Banksy right now for his movement for antiwar and things in that nature. As of right now I'm leaning towards stencils, but is there a method I should do or what? And if I should do them even at all being they are illegal or not.
It is illegal to vandalized others' property. To spray paint on your own belongings is not. Grab yourself some cardboard and go to town on it.
(04-03-2011, 06:47 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]It is illegal to vandalized others' property. To spray paint on your own belongings is not. Grab yourself some cardboard and go to town on it.

You could also tag your own house Tongue
You might get in trouble for public disturbance or something stupid like that, though.
(04-03-2011, 07:27 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]You could also tag your own house Tongue
You might get in trouble for public disturbance or something stupid like that, though.

(04-03-2011, 06:47 PM)Scalise Wrote: [ -> ]It is illegal to vandalized others' property. To spray paint on your own belongings is not. Grab yourself some cardboard and go to town on it.

Surrounding neighbors would hate you for it as well because the appeal of their house goes down when the house next to it looks like sh*t lol. You would get a lower appraisal for the house in that case, and I don't think you'd have as much luck on flipping the house if you wanted to get the money from it. I got in trouble for putting up a fence in my own property because it blocked some of the neighbors view of the city lol.
INFINITY CROSS POSTED. ARREST THAT MAN Roflmao
Cross posted? what content did I write down in 2 different areas of the forum? lol :S
(04-03-2011, 08:18 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Cross posted? what content did I write down in 2 different areas of the forum? lol :S

Lol, your post above somehow has Scalise's post from another thread
Oh hahaha, It's the quick quote feature, sometimes I forget to deselect them from the box, yet I find it odd how they would remain there for different http requests. Maybe that would be a minor bug MyBB could fix in their next version.

Edit: I'll remove that quote from my post immediately, unfortunately it will still keep a record of my shame for not noticing it lol. I did mean to quote something else from you in this thread.
Well I won't vandalize a home or even my own home for that matter, cause I just hate watching a neighboor cleaning up a mess I did. I'm talking about like some park benches or such like that. But anyways on topic, how do I start Stencil Graffiti, as in what spray paint, what type of cardboard or just paper and such as those questions.
I'm not much of a graffiti artist so I really wouldn't be able to tell you.

But if you're just starting out I'd say you're best off to use the cheapest stuff you can find to get the technique first before you try and get technical.

Pages: 1 2 3