Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Grafitti - Check This Out \« - Added My Phone & Xbox 360 ^^
(12-06-2010, 12:16 PM)Trixx Wrote: You're a real genius dude! keep it up, you could do 'graphics' on phone cases and sell them, lol.
Yeah but i like to my work pearsonal i just do my own thing.
But yeah that's a good idea!

[/quote]

I'd like to ask you how have you made the phone case and so on, with what tool? As it looks very impresive!
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(12-06-2010, 12:19 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Yeah but i like to my work pearsonal i just do my own thing.
But yeah that's a good idea!

I'd like to ask you how have you made the phone case and so on, with what tool? As it looks very impresive!

[/quote]I just did it with markers. Lol.

The plan was to drink till the pain was over, but whats worse the pain or the hangover? ♥ Kanye West.
(12-06-2010, 12:22 PM)Trixx Wrote: I'd like to ask you how have you made the phone case and so on, with what tool? As it looks very impresive!
I just did it with markers. Lol.

[/quote]

Wow, I'm really bad at drawing anyways, you should film yourself sometime and do a small graffiti and you can cut it off a bit if it's too long, this looks interesting!
(12-06-2010, 12:28 PM)simba1337 Wrote: I just did it with markers. Lol.

Wow, I'm really bad at drawing anyways, you should film yourself sometime and do a small graffiti and you can cut it off a bit if it's too long, this looks interesting!
[/quote]I might be interested in doing that ive been thinking of getting a camera and doing it, I'll see what i can do. Smile

The plan was to drink till the pain was over, but whats worse the pain or the hangover? ♥ Kanye West.
I'm sorry mate but that phone was not done using markers lol.
(12-06-2010, 01:44 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm sorry mate but that phone was not done using markers lol.

He already said that he done so, anyways he's talented!
(12-06-2010, 01:44 PM)Fragma Wrote: I'm sorry mate but that phone was not done using markers lol.
Yes it was. Smile 'EDIT' Some markers wich are used for used objects and not walls paper ect show up as that once they dry.

(12-06-2010, 02:28 PM)Trixx Wrote: Yes it was. Smile 'EDIT' Some markers wich are used for used objects and not walls paper ect show up as that once they dry.

What are the markers called?
What do the graffiti pieces say?
What does QRS stand for?

Sorry for all the questions but I honestly don't think you did that phone. I apologise if I'm wrong.
(12-06-2010, 04:04 PM)Fragma Wrote: What are the markers called?
What do the graffiti pieces say?
What does QRS stand for?

Sorry for all the questions but I honestly don't think you did that phone. I apologise if I'm wrong.
The markers are called "Molotow Premium 400ml"
Fast, Style and some other stuff.
"QRS" is our old crew.
(12-06-2010, 05:02 PM)Trixx Wrote: The markers are called "Molotow Premium 400ml"
Fast, Style and some other stuff.
"QRS" is our old crew.

Urm.. Molotow Premium is a spray can make not a marker make.. 400ml kinda gives that away as you couldn't fit 400ml of paint inside a marker pen. Lol....
And don't go saying you meant the Molotow paint pens because even those do not give off the effect that they have been printed onto metal. The amount of detail in the graffiti would be pretty much impossible to do using a paint pen on such a small object.

Also you didn't answer my second question,
What do the pieces say?

Not that it matters anymore lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox 360 Logo Render | My First! BreShiE 7 2,048 12-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Egg